Part 4

As I was going back the driver stopped the car suddenly.. My head bumped on the front seat.. I rubbed my forehead..

Raavi - Aahh! Bhaiyya what happened?

Driver- Mam that person is coming from the wrong way.. Looks like he is a son of a rich brat..

Raavi- Wait I will see..

I got down of the car and saw a man still sitting inside as if the road belongs to his father.. I ask him to come out by banging on his car..He comes out.. He is white and under the sun his skin was glowing more.. With a black classy three piece armani suit perfectly fitting on his body giving him a perfect shape.. His black rayban goggles perfectly matching the shade of his suit.. And in the pocket of coat is a red cloth perfectly folded and inserted in.. Giving him a complete gentleman look.. His black polished shoe and those colourful socks gave just another definition of fashion..He snapped his fingers to bring me out of my trance.. Hell yaa I was drooling over him.. The driver blowed the horn and it reminded me of what I was supposed to do..Shit by now he must have also understood that I was drooling over him.. I flushed..

Shiva- Excuse me miss?

He again asked me..

Raavi- Yeah sorry plz just look at where you are driving.. This is the wrong way you are getting in..

I said trying to be very generous.. But what he said next made me eyes pop up..

Shiva- Why should I? You move your car towards that side.. This road is not owned by your father..

Raavi- Oh hello! I am talking to you politely and why are going on my parents?

Shiva- Thats what its your parents mistake who kept their daughters out.. They should be caged in..

Raavi- Listen Mr. First of all its your mistake and you arent accepting and secondly you are counting my parents on which you have no rights..

Shiva- You better dont teach me what rights I have and what I dont.. Coz you dont know miss whom you are talking to.. Dont let me show you my true colours..Waise bhi I dont like anyone who talks to me in a louder voice get that..so just shut up and get lost..

Raavi- Oh so mr. Whoever you are you think you can dominate the whole world..

Shiva- I dont think Miss. I do dominate the whole world..

In no time he smashed his lips on mine..I was shocked at first.. As I realised I tried pushing him hard but I couldn't... my strength is nothing compared to his..He took both of my hands and folded them at my back and pulled me more closer to him.. He is kissing me very hard.. I felt pain in my lips where he is biting harshly.. I am sure they must be bleeding by now... He let go off me.. I was breathing heavily and he wiped his lips..I touched my hurt lips and I was right they are bleeding..

Shiva- This was just a demo sweetheart if what I am capable of..

He smirked... I got pissed off looking at that smirk.. I took a step forward and slapped him..

Raavi- And this is what I am capable of.. This is only the demo and your eyes popped out in shock...

I gave him a pity look.. I held his collar and kicked him with my knee..he bent down in pain..

Raavi- What you do you will get back the double of it..

He stood up and this time I noticed his blue orbs.. His eyes turned blood shot red dur to pain..

Shiva- You will have to pay for it..

I left smirking... Never I will ever have to his face.. I laughed while remembering him.. And head back to my home..

So that was their first meet..
How was it?