Part 35

*Mature Content*
*In the tent*

Raavi pushes him down.. He lies on his back.. She sit over him.. She moves her fore finger sensually from his forehead towards his nose and then his lower lip.. She rubs his lip.. As if wanting to kiss them right then... She bends down to him.. Her each strand of hair falling on his face... Giving goosebumps all over his body... Under her hot breath he fell numb..

Her hot tongue ran over his cold dry lips.. making him go weak loosing all his controll.. He could do nothing just to feel her at the moment... She moves her fingers down his neck and one by one open up his buttons.. and starts moving her tongue all over his chest.. From the neck till his abdomen..

Shiva- Raaviiii..

He could only take out this one name in pleasure...Raavi smiles.. She quickly goes up and smashes her lips on him.
Its been a while since she tasted them.. touched them.. licked them.. And in thirst on his lips.. she bit him hard...

He travels his hand on her shoulders till her neck.. They move down till her cleavage.. As she stops kissing him in need of oxygen.. He attacks on her cleavage.. Kissing and licking each part of it.. She pushes him back...

Raavi- I am too dressed..

She stands up.. while Shiva was still lying back.. She removes off her jacket
..and throws on his face.. He smiles and keeps it at the side..

Shiva- The next one..

She takes off her t shirt and puts it down..

Shiva- Those pair of pants also plzz ..

Raavi smiles.. and removes her pants.. until she is left only in her under garments.. Shiva gives a look to her from top to bottom..

She sits on him.. and removes his belt buckle..and pulls down his pant.. His little frnd was happy to see her.. She caresses him.. While moans in pleasure... She runs her tongue over it.. Her hot tongue on his dick.. making him go crazzzyyyy....

Shiva- Ooohhh Raaaviii..

Raavi laughs kiddishly.. She gets rid off her panty and starts riding on him.. He stops her in between..

Shiva- I wanna see and touch them while you ride on me..

Raavi smiles and throws off her bra.. And she starts riding on him.. He sees them dancing up and down.. He touches and caresses them... And all of a sudden He pulls her down.. Just below him.. And whispers in her ear.

Shiva- Enough of you dominating me.. Let me do my favourite job..

He caresses her boobs and sucks and licks her nipples.. Making hed go crazyy.. He goes down and down.. And digs her tongue inside her..

Raavi- Aaaaahhh Shivvv..

Shiva- Dont cum..

He thrusts his tongue inside her.. giving her pleasure..

Raavi- Enough Shiv.. Noooo..

She hit the orgasm.. but she was not ye done.. She rolled him and sat top of him. She took his entire length in her mouth..while he groans harder.. She chuckless.. and licks it by her toungue making him reach another level of pleasures.. She came over him and rode over him as she moved up and down her mounds danced up and down.. He held them and rubbed them out of pleasure.. She Run her hands through her hair as it was giving her immense pleasure.. Now she was turned down back Below him.. He thrusted her harderrr... Reaching to the climax both of them sleep in eachothers arms..

**********************

*Morning*

Shiva looks at Raavi.. Adoring her as she is asleep... He slowly whispers in her ear..

Shiva- Good morning love..

She smiles and opens her eyes... Just to see the man of her life sitting in front of her.. She looks at the tray in his hand.. Awww he got the breakfast for her... She quickly sits up wearing his shirt giving a perfect of balance of sexy and cuteness..

Raavi- What did you make for me?

She asks looking for food and rubbing her palms..

Shiva- your favourite chicken Sandwhich..

Raavi- Yummm!!

She snatches the tray and keeps on her lap.. And starts munching the sandwhichess

Raavi- Ummmmm Its ammmazzzinnngg..

She moans.. While he just adores her.. As she finishes the first bite.. He looks at the sauce that was remaing on her lip.. He looked it for a while she was bzy relishing  her sandwhich... He grabs her and licks the sauce on her lower lip...She is shocked and frozen on this sudden action of him..

Shiva- Umm its actually yummm...

She blushes...He takes up the bottle of sauce...And applies some on her cheek.. and licks it..

Shiva- Ummmm

Then he applies some on her cleavage...He looks at the drop falling down... And disappearing in her bossoms..

Shiva- Shall I ?

He looks at her with one eyebrow arched..  she smiles.. And he smashed his tongue in her cleavage...He slowly opens her buttons and applies on her navel... She closes her eyes in complete pleasure.. He runs his tongue on her bare navel... She pushes him back...

Raavi- My turn baby...

She applies some on his nose and suck it.. while he smiles.. Then comes his lips.. She wipes them with her tongue... She directly moves her hands on his belt and opens up... Applying lots of sauce on his dick... she starts licking it.. He holds up her hair in a tight pony and was busy taking pleasures from her.. Moaning her name continously... She started thrusting it through her mouth.. Her hot tongue touching his dick.. Gave him lots of pleasure..

Shiva- Raavi..

He held her.. and turned her back.. and bent her down.. And started thrusting her in doggy style.. He hit her ass and she laughed... Both moaning each other name.. and finally reaching the climaxxx..