Part 26

Shiva- Get ready Raavi..

Raavi- Why?

Shiva- whats today??

OH Shit how could I forget...He is getting an award for best business man and I didnt even wish hik luck..I quickly pecked his lips... He smiled.

Raavi- all the best..

Shiva- Thanks..

He smirked..Or it was just a different kind of smirk..

Raavi- Whats that??

Shiva- what what ?

Raavi- that Face..

He smiled..

Shiva- I am just happy..

Yeah I am stupid..Ofc. the best business man in happy on receiving the award.. I pecked his so irresistible pink lips again..

Shiva- be ready.. I will pick you by five..

Raavi- Ok...

" The Award for the best Business man of the year goes to Mr.Shiva Pandya.." , They called him over to the stage..As my man won the best business man award...He stopped in the middle before taking the award... He whispered something to him which was inaudible to the audience.. And all of a sudden he looked at me and smiled..

Host- We would love to invite Ms. Raavi to do the honours..

And when he said that..My breath hitched..Rishita looks at me shocked..And eventually she smiles..I smiled back at her.. I stood up lifting the gown and walked towards the stage..He came a step down and gave me his hand... Aww he is such a gentleman... I held his hands and climbed up the stage giving my million dollar smile... I took the award from the host and handed over it to Shiva.. He took it with a huge pride..And sure I was proud for him too.. So much... He got the mic in his hand..

Shiva- God evening ladies and gentleman.. Its my previlge to be here in front of you and to receive this award...It is said that its a women behind every successfull man.. And I have only one woman in my life.. Raavi..I would give her the whole credit for my success..

My eyes popped out like Fungus..I was shocked at his open revealations..I looked at Rishita who was completely shocked as I was...I heard to his speech patiently..

Shiva- If you guys dont mind..I want to do this..

I looked at him and he hugged me.. I could hear the crowd howling and hooting and cheering looking at him.. Well me, I was in a complete shock..I cupped my mouth and my eyes were teary..I couldnt beleive my eyes..Was it real or a dream..

Shiva- Raavi I know..I am very bad no I am worst in expressing my feelings.. I know I am akdu and sadu... I know that I dont open up myself so much.. But I also know that I love you so much..Its not so long back that I realised this feeling for you.. I really love you Raavi.. You and Dev are my family..and you complete me in all means.. And you just changed me..I am no longer the Old person.. Thank you so much for bringing a change in me..

He asked..and I literally burst out crying.. I heard the crowd asking me to say yes and yes... I looked at Rishita and she smiled..I saw Dev besides her..Who might have covered it up for me.. Thats what he do..Sweet one isnt he.. I looked at Shiva..

Shiva- Will you say?

I glared at him and hit his arm..

Raavi- Stop controlling, You control freak..

I heard the crowd chuckling..and I smiled..

Shiva- Ok I am not controlling..

I broke the hug..

Raavi- yes Shiva.. I love you too..

I said and hugged him.. The crowd went insane..Howling hooting and whistling at us..He kissed my forehead and we walked down the stage..I have never in my life thought that he would confess his feelings so publicly... I was happy tho.. It was unexpectable but the best thing happened to me.. Now I am all his by all means..