Part 8

Why do i find here everywhere?? Why does she run in my mind all along.. I was angry at her though. But her face that showed how innocent she was..The more I thought about her the more I wanted her.. She will be punished for what she did ofc. But after the punishment I can keep her along with me.. And then I made up my mind to have her at any cost..I saw her stepping into my office with her friend.. She wore tight t shirt and jeans.. Atleast this top is better than that shapeless frock..She looks hot in this top..It covered her boobs just like another layer of skin.. The perfect shape.. The way she walked.. Oh! That waist.. And biting her lower lip at every interval makes it more tempting..It gets hard for me to control...Is it her who is making me crazy? Or its just my sexual desire to make out with her..

Keeping my thoughts aside I stepped out of my cabin to welcome all the interns..

************
Shiva- Good Morning interns.. I am Shiva Pandya

He is saying as if no one knows him.. Sadu..

Shiva- I welcome you all as interns in our company..

Yea I wish we all could kick you out together..

Shiva- Working here as interns means you will have to follow some rules and regulations of this company..

Yeah the ' Oh I will control the world' mode is on.

Shiva- I want you all to be punctual..I hate late comers and lazy people... I dont want anyone to stand around and gossip.. Becoz you come herr to work and you should be sincere in that.. You all will be given presentation to work on and there will be scoring on how you present it...

Yak yak yak...

Shiva- Ms. Raavi

I froze when he called my name.. All the eyes in the hall were on me.. And my heart beat increased.. it felt as if it would jumped out any moment..

Raavi- Yea...yes sir..

I walked towards him.. A smirk was nicely fixed on his face.. Why does he have to be like this all the time?? Urghh he holds a personal grudge against me.. ofcc. I felt rolling my eyes..

Shiva- Raavi will show you how to do the presentation..

What the fuck?? Me?? I mean I have never in my life done a presentation.. I always asked Rishh to do it for me.. And now gayi bhais pani mein.. I looked down and bit my lip.. I saw him holding his fist tightly.. Wait is he angry on me.. I stood infront of the crowd.. And cleared my throat..

Raavi- He.. Hello guys.. I am Raavi.

I turned my head to the side. Just to watch the most unwanted face staring at me.. I felt those goosebumps arising.. I turned back to the audience and figured out Rishita.. She closed her eyes and nodded which meant " I am right here to help you" This girl is my saviour.. She then helped me in telling and I did what I am good at lipread and the way she said came out of my mouth.. So yeah everyone appreciated with loud applauses.. Shiva's eyes were still on me.. He came close to me and whispered.. That closeness brought sudden rush of warmth under my skin.. What the fuckk??? Ans his husky voice is something my ears couldnt have imagined to be ever heard off..

Shiva- I want you in my cabin right now..

He left.. Another order.. Hey somnath.. Plz help me deal with this man.. I entered in to see the cabin in untidy way..

*************

I entered the cabin and thre all the files and made a big mess there.. I saw her entering.. Fear was clearly visible on her face..

Shiva- Pick up all these files and clean the cabin with 5 mins.

Raavi- But sir you can ask janitors.

Shiva- I told you something already..you will have to do what I ask you to do.. I asked you to give presentation you gave.. And now clean my cabin..

She had no other choice.. She knelt down and started picking up all the files..and neatly arranged all of them on my table..

Shiva- Good! Go and get coffee for me..

She looked at me as if wanting to say something ofc. She wanted to deny.. But when I arched my eyebrow she instantly complied.. How could she be filled of so much of innocence??

Raavi- Yes sir!
********

Like srsly?? Am I his servant? I have to clean up his cabin and now get coffee for him... Urghhh such a control freak.. Why does he have to be so hot one moment and so bossy the other?? Cant he be a cool dude like Dev sir.. Oh god my fate..

I made my way towards coffe maker and saw Rishh and Dev sir already there.. they were talking and laughing.. It was clear Dev sir was way different than my bossy boss..

Raavi- Hey guys whats up?

Rishita - Oh hi.. Raavi you here for coffee?

Raavi- Yeah sadu wants it.

Dev- Who is sadu?

Raavi- That SP - sadu pandya oops Shiva Pandya..

Dev- Haha Shiva?? .. He is not sadu though..

Raavi- No he isnt sadu.. He is akdu egoistic, proudy, and yeah I am only the controller type person.. Urghh!

Dev- No ways Raavi.

He took my name with a smile.. He continued .

Dev- thats what he shows to the outer world but from inside he is the best human being.. Trust me I am his best friend he is an amazing person..

I couldnt have agreed to this even a single bit.. I agree he is hot smart dashing wtf?? No ways. Why is my mind and heart even battling for that heartless egoistic Pandya??

Raavi- No Dev sir let it be plz.. Maybe for you and not for me atleast..

Dev- Only Dev plz..

I smiled.. Dev is really sweet atleast better than that control freak..

Raavi- Ok guys my coffee is ready I will have to take it to him otherwise he wont spare me..

I literally ran towards the cabin to give it to him...

Raavi - Sir your coffee..

He took a sip and what the heck? He poured the whole thing on his file... And the complete copies if papers turned brown.. My eyes shit open.. And my jaw fell.. Fuck File.. But I just walked long way to fetch a coffee for him and what did he just to it..

Shiva- Oh Shit mahn! This is so important file.. I will have to type all these again..

He looked at me and smirked... Is he even in his senses??? Who made him a boss??

Shiva- Umm.. Yeah Raavi do one thing.. Plz type all this again.. Ok? I need it by tomorrow..

Raavi- But Shiva.. I mean sir.. I wont be able to finsh this within a days I will need more time..

Shiva-The presentation is after two days and you will have to do it.. Or else whatever the loss company gets you will have to pay it.. Its the rule of our company..

Hmmm... I nodded.. The boss fuck him.. Urghh who the fuck made a phrase "The boss is always right." I silently took the file and straight away went on my desk to start typing.. Looks like I will have to eat sleep and drink in the office only till tomorrow..