Part 15

My eyes stuck on the gate waiting for her.. Dev tapped my shoulder..

Dev- waiting for Raavi?

Shiva- Yes.. No I mean I am waiting for all who didn't come..

Dev- when you know you cant lie.. Why do you even try?

He is again irritating me.. Why on earth frnds are so annoying..? And I saw her entering through the main door.. She looked simple yet elegant.. Her minimal makeup made her face glow.. She looked at me.. And her eyes  ran all over my body..

**********

As we moved in he is was standing in the center of the crowd with a glass of wine in his one hand and the other one in his pocket.. I looked at him from top to bottom.. His suites shade perfectly matched with my gown.. He wore a black shirt inside and a black bow tied perfectly on his neck.. Rishita whispered in my ears..

Rishita- you and your sadu are so color coordinated tonight..

Yessss... My sadu.. Only mine.. We walked towards him.. Shiva asked for my hand and I lend him.. He took me to everyone present there and I got the opportunity to meet his partners colleagues and even investors.. He didn't introduce me as his intern.. But as his partner.. That was the best part.. All the while he didnt leave my hand..

Shiva- You look stunning..

Raavi- Thank you but plz leave my hand..

Shiva- Sorry I cant..

Raavi- Why??

Shiva- I dont want people to see you with their bad intentions..

Raavi- and if you hold my hand they wont look at me as if..

Shiva- No one ever dared to look at Shiva Pandyas belongings..

I smiled at his possessiveness..

Shiva- Come lets dance..

Shiva held my hand and took me to the stage.. I saw ladies burning in jealousy and I was loving it.. Shiva smiled.. He twirled me and held me by my waist.. We danced along with the music and were completely lost in eachother.. His eyes stuck on mine and mine on his.. He made me turn and lift me up..I closed my eyes at the proximity.. His lips on my shoulder made butterflies dance in my stomach.. He put me down.. As the music was over we came to our senses and everyone applauded for us.. Rishita came and hugged me.

Rishita- O my god you danced so well..

I blushed.. Rishita held my hand and took my with her.. While Shiva looked at me as if he didnt want me to go...

Rishita - What is going on betwwen you and your sadu?

She asked curiously and was happy.. But I bind with certain rules.. And I cant disclose it to anyone..

Raavi- We became friends.. I mean good friends..

Rishita - Friends as in..

Dev- Friends like you and me..

Dev came to my rescue.. I looked at him and he blinked his eyes in assurance..

Rishita - Thats really nice..

Raavi- indeed it is..

Dev- So Rishita lets go and have something to eat..

Raavi- Yes go..

Rishita - You arent coming..

Raavi- I have to go to the washroom..

Rishita - Ok come fast we will be waiting..