Part 19

Shiva- Raavi.. Where are you lost?

He brought me out of my trance..

Raavi- Haan.. Nothing thanks.. For... The.. Apartment..

He smiled.. I went inside the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat.. I found chocolate cookies.. I quickly opened them.. When Shiva came into the kitchen and said..

Shiva- Just thanks is not enough..

Raavi- Then?

I asked him as if I dont know what he is saying about..He looked at me with an arched eyebrow..

Shiva- I want something..

He came towards me.. And said while holding my waist..

Raavi- You something?? What?

Shiva- Something sweet..and pleasurable..

He said with a smirk.. I stuffed the cookies in his mouth.. He looked at me shocked.. I laughed..

Raavi- Its sweet.. Eat them..

Shiva- And what about pleasure?

I blushed.. I smashed my lips on his and started eating the cookie from his mouth.. I used my tongue to take the cookies in my mouth.. And he moaned... I smiled during the kiss.. He pulled me closer so close.. That I felt his manhood on mine..and felt ticklish... I moved forward in order to go as close to him as possible and he kept his hand on the table for support.. His hands then travelled on my body... It started from my neck and reached my breast he pressed them while kissing and I moaned again.. He took my hand and wrapped  them around his waist... Soon we broke the long kiss due to lack of oxygen.. We were breathing heavily.. He looked into my eyes..

Shiva- You are making me crazzy Raavi..

I blushed and bit my lip.. I looked at him and found he was still staring at me.. I hugged him digging my head in his chest.. He smiled..

We went back to the office.. Dev came to me..

Dev- Where were you guys?

Rishita came and interupted at that moment..

Rishita - Raavi where did you guys go?

Raavi- Umm... Construction site..

Rishita - Oh okayy... But why did he take you along with him?

Raavi- He wanted to show me somethings so that it will be helpful for me in the future...

Rishita - Okay.. Raavi see you... I have some work.. I will complete that first and see you later..

I smiled.. She left.. Dev held my hand and dragged me to the canteen.. He sat on the table..

Dev- Now say where did you guys go?

Raavi- O my God Dev.. You will not believe what he did...

Dev- What?

Raavi- He bought an apartment for me..

Dev- Oh Myy.. Godd.. That is fantastic Raavi I mean The Shiva Pandya got a house for you.. It is and extreme change in him.. The person who didnt even used to look at the face of the girl whom he had sex with.. Has bought an apartment for a girl..Amaazzing..

Raavi- Maybe because he cares about me..

Dev- Nope! This is not care Raavi..this is more than that.. When a guys starts caring for a girl na.. Then its not just caring.. Its love.. And I am sure he has fallen for you.. But he wont admit is soon.. You will have to work hard a little more for that..

Raavi- I will do whatever I can Dev..

Dev- Are you happy with him?

Raavi- Ofc Dev I am happy...his presence makes me feel something beyond words.. I dont know when but I fell for him..

Dev- He will fall for you too soon..

Dev is such a good person at heart.. He is genuinely helping me and wants his best friend to be happy...

Raavi- Btw Dev.. Whats going on btw you and Rishita?

He looked at me confused..

Dev- What is going on? Nothing..

I know there is surely something fishy..Rish never said me.. But I see different sparkling in Devs eyes when he sees Rishita..

Raavi- You like her?

Dev- Yeah as a friend I do like her..

Raavi- Dev you cant hide anything from me.. You know everything about me.. And I share it with you.. Now you tell me..

Dev- Hmmm... Actually yeah.. I like her.. But she has high goals.. She wants to be successful in life.. She doesn't want to get married soon and keeping boyfriends is not her cup of tea..

Arey wah.. He did complete research on Rissh..

Raavi- Oh okayyy... So you did complete research on Rishita..

Dev blushed...He is so cute.. Rishita will be so lucky to have him.. He is actually a gentleman..

Dev- Actually she just said whenever like we talked..

Raavi- Ahaan!

We were busy talking when Shiva joined us..

Shiva- Hey guys.. Kiya batein hori hai?

He asked taking his chair and sitting beside me..

Dev- nothing we were just talking about random stuffs..

Shiva- Random stuffs.. As in?

Raavi- Arey you know what Shiva? Dev likes Rishita..

Shiva- What? O my god.. Thats nice..

Dev- Guys I am not sure what she feels towards me..

Raavi- Dev you are really cute ok.. And anyone can fall for you..

Shiva stared at me..

Shiva- I seeee...

I blushed..

Shiva- So bro finally you got someone that permanent one han...

Dev- No not completely but kind of..

Raavi- I will make your this kind of pakka..

Dev got excited.. He placed his hands on the table and asked excitedly..

Dev- You can do that?

Raavi- Looks like somebody is very desperate..

Shiva laughed.. While Dev blushed again..

Shiva- Aley you are  blushing like girls

Raavi- Achaw! As if you never blush..

And this time Dev laughed and Shiva blushed..