Part 20

I took looked at the file that needs to be signed by Shiva.. I walked into his cabin and handed over to him.. He gave a smile and signed the papers..

Shiva- So when are moving in?

He asked me while handing the file back to me..

Raavi - Moving in to the apartment??

Shiva- Yeas..

Raavi - I didnt tell this to Rishita yet.. And I dont know how she is going to react..

Shiva- If you cant say its ok.. I will say her..

Raavi - No its ok.. I will tell her..

He smiled back at me..And got back into his work.. I took the file and left his cabin.. I stood beside Rishita .. She looked at me with an arched eyebrow..

Raavi - Boss gifted me and apartment and I have to move in today..

I said in a go and as she digested what I said her eyes popped open... She looked at me as I have grown two heads..

Rishita - Shiva.. That sadu.. Has gifted you an apartment??

Raavi- Yeah..

Rishita - And why did he gifted you that all of a sudden?

Raavi - Um... Well he must be impressed by my work..

Rishita - No thats probably not possible.. Is it something else Raavi..

Dev- I have insisted Shiva for that..

Dev jumped in the scenario and saved me.. Rishita is really a question queen..

Rishita - Ohh.. Nice you said him.. Hmm... So Raavi you wont stay in my house anymore?

I nodded in a no.. And she sighed..

Rishita - Ok then.. We will party tonight in your apartment what say?

She asked excitedly.. I looked at Dev.. And he nodded.

Dev- Ofc.. You will have to throw us a party.. After all boss has gifted you an apartment...

I blushed..

Raavi- Ok then tonight at my home..

I said winking..They became happy..Later I went to Shiva and asked him to join us in the evening for party..

Shiva- Umm.. About evening I dont know Raavi..

I became disappointed.. As he wont come..

Shiva- But if you let me stay the whole night with you then I will come with you right away..

He said giving me a naughty smile.. I blushed..

Raavi- What day what night Shiva I am all yourss..

I said winking at him again.. And his eyes popped out in shock..I blushed to be precise..

Raavi- Ok then..I wilk be waiting for you in the evening..

I left giving him a flying kiss and he smiled.. I decorated my apartment just like a new bride.. Afterall my friends are gonna see it for the first time.. I must say Shivaschoice is very nice and classy.. Every room was designed perfectly.. Just like my dream home.. The door bell rang and I saw Rishita .. I opened the door and she hugged me.. I hugged her back.. She came inside and saw the whole house..

Rishita - Oh my Gawdd! Its like a small castle.. Small cute but classy..

Raavi - I know right.. I love it..

Rishita - I love it too yaar..

The door bell rang again.. I was sure it was Shiva and Dev there.. I opened the door and saw them.. Shiva wore a hot black and grey lined three piece suit.. I looked at him.. Dev was in already..

Shiva- Done checking me out?

I blushed but hid it..

Raavi- I was not checking you out Mr. Pandya

Shiva- Then what were you doing Ms. Raavi..

Raavi- Shiva.. This is party..

Shiva- Yeah I know and I never said its a funeral..

I gave him an irritated look..

Raavi- Why do you need to look so formal.. In the party too? You could have worn casual right?

Shiva- Raavi.. Look at you what you are wearing... The same old jeans..

I blushed..

Shiva- I am wearing the same old suit...

I said looking around..

Shiva- Waise you have decorated it so well..

Raavi- Thank you I said and blushed.

Shiva went and Joined Rishita and Dev.. I went to the kitchen to serve them food.. We ate pizzas and sat down.. All of us were bored..

Dev- Lets play something..

Raavi- What??

Rishita - Umm.. Never have I ever..

She said in excitement.. I looked at shiva with opened eyes..

Shiva- Done..

Raavi- No..

Rishita - Majority wins.. Only Raavi doesn't want to play among us.. That means we are playing ..

I got an idea..

Raavi- Arey Rishita ... Waitt.. We dont have champagne at home..

I said faking a pout in sadness.. Rishita smirked.. She got the champagne bottle from her bag..

Rishita - Here it is..

Raavi- Phail gaya raita..

Rishita served it in glasses.. And..

Rishita - I will start..

All nodded..

Rishita - Never have I ever kissed someone..

Dev and Rishita didnt drink I and Shiva drank.. Malli looked at us shocked.. While Dev smiled..

Rishita - Raavi.. Naughty girl..

I showed my teeth..

Raavi- My turn.. Never have I ever loved someone..

I did this to know if Rishita is in love or not..

And I saw her taking a sip.. And to my surprise Along with Dev and Mallika.. Shivay took the sip too.. I stared at him.. When he saw me I quickly moved my eyes..

Shiva- Ummm.. Never have I ever fucked someone..

He said looking me with a smirk.. I gulped my saliva.. Dev and Rishita didnt drink but I and Shiva drank.. He had a smirk on his face..

Dev- Never have I ever confessed my feelings to someone..

And this time no one took the sip... The game continued until Dev and Rishita passed out.. While I looked at Shiva half concious..

Shiva- Ready Ms. Raavi for our night??

He asked while I blushed.. I raised my hands.. Indicating him to pick me up in his arms.. He held me up and took me into the room..