Part 5

I reached my office. As I entered in I saw no one standing up in respect for my I banged the table and lashed my anger out at them..

Shiva- Stand up.. What is this? I entered in and no one even wished me.. I will fire you if you dont start respecting your boss..

I stormed into my cabin and slammed the door.. I sat on my chair and I can still feel the fire inside me.. I wont spare her.. Whoever she is I will teach her a lesson. I was engrossed in my thoughts when Om snapped his fingers to bring me out of my trance..

Dev- Shiva?? What happened where are you lost? And what is wrong with you? You lashed out at your staff..

Shiva- Dev plz leave me alone. I am in no mood to talk to anyone.

Dev left the cabin obeying me.. He knows that when the anger inside me gets down I will run to him and tell all my problems.. He understands me more than I understand myself.. He is a perfect friend.. But I wont spare that girl.. How dare she kick me.?

**********
How dare he kiss me?? I mean srsly?? Was he a psycho? Urgghh! Never mind just let go of it.. I let out the thoughts as I entered my home and saw my so called mom already sitting there to throw her tantrums on me.. But koi nai sehlenge thoda..

Prafulla- Ahha! So you finally remembered that you have a home too.. A father too..

I tried ignoring her but she was getting on my nerves..

Prafulla - Now talk where were you the whole night? haye raam Where you sleeping with men whole night???

I looked at her in complete disbeleif...what kind of lady she is..

Raavi - Ohh..My dear so called mom.listen. Its my wish whether I sleep with men or roam around with them.. Its none of your business.If you want to get worried of something na..Just look at your son. The son of a bitch who left his own parents just for money..Truely he is your son..

She was about to say something. but who cares. I left without giving her a damn..I entered my room and found it in a complete mess..I knew it was her my Mom..who did all this..She always wants to keep an eye on me.. Where I go? What I do? Urghh.. I am so done with this.. I packed my stuff in a suitcase and called up Rishita..

Rishita- Hey Raavi

Raavi- Rishita I am moving into your house.

Rishita- Raavi is everything okay?

Raavi- I will explain when I come there.you guys dont have problem with it right.

Rishita- Ofc. We dont..

Raavi- Ok then I will be there within half an hour..

Rishita- Will be waiting..

I hung the call and dragged my sutcase to the hall.. Without making Prafulla notice I left.. I didnt want her to see me and create another scene out in the society..I board a taxi and left to Rishita house..