Part 9

I saw her constantly working.. She didnt even move for a while.. Yes after all it contains about 700 pages and she has to sit and type.. Om entered my cabin and looked straight into my eyes..

Dev- Shiva what is going on??

I looked on confused.

Shiva- We are in the office and yeah everything is going great..

Dev- Urghh.. No Shiva.. I meant what is going on between you and Raavi..

Ohh Raavi.. Hmmm..

Shiva- Who Raavi? My intern??

Dev - Ofc. Your new intern dude..

Shiva - Yeah why what happened??

I asked,pretending as if I am not aware of it..

Dev- Dont pretend Shiva..Why are you torturing her?

Shiva - Torture? What torture? I am teaching her ok..

Dev- Yeah by making her clean your cabin and by asking her to fetch your coffee. Ryt?

Shiva - Dev each one of us has different way of teaching.. So let it be..

Dev- And why do you have to keep her as your intern?

Shiva- Pardon??

Dev- No I mean you are Shiva Pandya who keeps guys as his interns and she is the first girl in your interns list..

Shiva- Changes are good Dev..

I said glancing back to him.. Om just nodded his head in diasagreement..

Dev- Tu kabhi mere questions ka seedha answer nahi de sakta na..

Woaah ok..

Shiva- Ahaann. No..

Dev- I just cant understand you..

He left.. And I sat there..

Shiva- Hmmmm.. I can't understand me either...

I thought of checking out at Raavi.. Its already time.. And everyone started to leave but she still sat there.. I opened the door of my cabin and stood leaning on the door looking nothing but her.. Her fingers move so quick on the keyboard.. Rishita hugged her..

Rishita-  lets go home babe..

Raavi- No malli I cant.. I have lot of work to do and if i don't do it. He is going to sue me...

I chuckled.. Her cuteness when she talks to people.. Those strand of her hair always fall on her face and disturb her..

Shiva - Ms. Raavi if you are done with your talking then plz concentrate on your work too..

Rishita looked at me... She went back to Raavi and hugged her..

Rishita- ok Ani take care..

Raavi- bye Rishh love you

Rishita - byee..

I moved in to my cabin... And started my work.. I saw her getting up and coming to my cabin..

Raavi- Sir.

Shiva- Yes Ms. Raavi...

She keeps all the paoers on my table.. It looked neat and clean that means they were printed just now..

Raavi- Done!

What the hell?? She typed 800 pages within 4 hrs..

Shiva- you did? How?

Raavi- You mean I shouldn't have done this??

Shiva- No you should have but within four hrs..ok Ms. Raavi good job you may leave..

I was expecting her to do nothing but how the hell she typed all these pages.?

*************

Poor Shiva Pandya.. He kept on thinking how can I make it within hours.. But he doesn't know the behind story..

Flashback..

Rishita- Raavi lets go home..

Raavi- No Rishita... I have alot of work to do..

Rishita kept the hard drive on my table.. I looked kn confused.. She hugged me..

Rishita- I will text and tell you as for now your boss is looking at us..

We bid eachother and she left.. As soon as she left I got the text which read..

---- heyy Raavi.. Now listen carefully that hard drive is given by Dev and he asked me to give it to you.. It contains a copy of the file on which you are wasting your time.. Quickly copy it in your computer and print them out and throw them on his face.. I am waiting for you in the parking lot.. Love you..------

It was Rishita again who helped me. I reached the parking lot and even found Dev there.. I ran to Rishita and hugged her..

Raavi- Thank you sooo much Rishita You saved me two times today..

Rishita - Shut up Raavi.. You don't need to thank me..

Raavi- Thank you Dev for your hard drive..

Dev- Rishita lets be friends.. And in frndshp no sorry and no thankyou..

I smiled and hugged him....We left..As I reached home I had no mood to have my dinner as I was hell tired with my hectic day.. I threw myself on the bed Hoping the next morning brings something different task for me..