Vol 1. Chapter 1- Class D

I was on the bus heading to my new home for the next 3 years.

I really don't see much benefit from attending school, however there I will be able to satisfy my curiosity. What is love? Are people really fair? Will i have friends All these questions are the main reason why I decided to go to the ANHS, sigh, as if I was staying from another.

That man decided to send me to this place, but well, this is better than being in the white room. There I saw dozens of children fall into despair, suffering and pain, although I really do not reject the clean room, because I have accepted my destiny once I leave here I will have to return.

Taking me out of my thoughts a young woman with beige hair at the height of her shoulders and with a smile that would captivate any man. It seems that he attends the same school because he wears my same uniform in a female version.

"Excuse me, but I could give the lady her seat." He paused, as he approached me. "You see, you seem to have problems with standing."

I was a bit surprised to see that he was speaking to me.

I really don't see why I refuse his request, but of course I will have to expend more energy while standing.

'' no ... '' I replied in an indifferent way, and then added, "I am not my position because I want to contribute to society, rather I want this to end at once."

I got up from my seat and the old woman gave me a "thank you".

From what I could see, a young man with long blond hair was sitting in one of the priority seats for disabled people, why didn't they ask him for that seat?

From behind I heard the same voice as before.

'' Thank you very much '' he paused and resumed 'my name is Kushida Kyoko, nice to meet you. You can call me by my first name '' he said while looking at me with a smile.

'' What a bummer '' I replied.

Seemingly puzzled, she let her smile fall for a fraction of a second, almost so that no one would know.

'' eto ... uhm ... sorry if I did something wrong '' he lowered his head slightly.

"Although I gave my seat to the old woman that ..." I paused slightly "I do not deserve thanks, I gave my position because I did not want to attract attention for refusing the request"

''I see''

"Thank you very much though," he added with a soft smile.

I decided to ignore her and look away that she found that of a girl who was sitting next to the seat that she had just left the old woman. Disgusted, she apparently looked away from her book again.

...

As I was trying to take my first step of courage, someone instantly stopped me and spoke to me.

I was stopped by the girl who was sitting next to me on the bus.

'' You were seeing me on the bus, why? '' He said that as he tried to kill me with that cold look.

Oh here we go

'' You think you are really interesting to waste my time seeing someone like you '' I replied as I made my way to the entrance of the school.

On his second attempt to stop me I grab his arm. I free myself from his grip by applying a little force, shaking him from side to side.

...

I don't like the opening ceremony. A lot of first-year students think alike.

Now I was heading to room 1D.