Vol 1. Chapter 2.1- The other classes

17:30

I was in the Karaoke room with Hirata, Kushida, Horikita and Matsushita.

I wonder if they could get some useful information.

'' Well let's start with class A, Hirata '' I said.

''This ... I couldn't get enough information, however, I found out from some students in class A with whom I was able to talk that the class is divided into two factions, one of which is Katsuragi Kouhei-kun: It's a Model student, by his appearance I could say that he is not a high school student, he is tall and a robust body, in addition he is also characterized by being ... bald ... '' said that last part in a low voice.

'' There's also Sakayanagi Arisu-san's faction '' Sakayanagi? the same last name as the director, huh "they both seem to have a clash of philosophies, while Katsuragi-kun's is a more conservative stance, Sakayanagi-san is their antithesis"

Since the two seem to share different positions in terms of command, they may unleash an internal war.

"At the moment class A does not seem to represent danger" I expressed my thoughts for the information that Hirata just gave.

'' What do you mean? '' Before Hirata could ask, it was Kushida who spoke.

'' It means that, since they both have different positions, it is not surprising that both leaders try to sabotage each other, unleashing an internal war in their class '' It was not me who spoke, but Matsushita, I will have to reassess Matsushita again.

''That's right. Class A will destroy each other to overthrow the opposing leader, Katsuragi appears to be a conservative leader. But Sakayanagi is her antithesis, while Katsuragi is on the defensive, she will be the one who tries to sabotage her own class to prevent her rival from producing results. An easy way to get rid of your opponent, in turn gaining the support of those who do not see Katsuragi as a leader ''

When I finished explaining why class A was not important for now, both Horikita, Kushida and Hirita seemed intrigued as to how I came to that conclusion so quickly. While Matsushita had an expression that he already knew that he would come to this conclusion.

"You came to that just from what Hirata-kun gave you ..." Horikita muttered.

"Not only I, Matsushita knew it too, didn't he?" I passed the baton to Matsushita, I want to see how effective he is.

'' Something like that '' did you realize what he was trying to do?

'' Well, that is not necessary now, let's move on to class B '' I said prompting those two to speak.

Class B, for the short time in the institute seems very close, they also recognize Ichinose Honami-san as their leader, he is a person who would not hesitate to help anyone, he also seems to fully trust his classmates. Besides her there is also Kanzaki Ryuuji-kun: She supports Ichinose, but she does not act with that aura of Ichinose-san's confidence, in fact she is rather suspicious, she did not stop asking questions as soon as we got to her class, right Matsushita- san? '' Kushida said.

'' Class B won't get very far if they keep up like this ''

'' Eh eh? ''

Before continuing I looked at Matsushita out of the corner of my eye, and unlike the other 3 she showed no signs of surprise.

'' Class B can be very united and not bad, in fact it is somewhat beneficial for the performance of the class, however, a leader like Ichinose may not make the right decisions when he is cornered. She will want to save everyone in her class, even if that means serving as a sacrifice herself, '' I said.