10♡»-School festival

I just can't with Kita's voice actor. So someone asked him to describe Kita Shinsuke and then he gave them one word. "Gloomy." 😭

Also I published an Atsumu book if you're interested.

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩

Yumie Kita was all so willing to help you two bake. She doesn't mind the mess, laughing it off as at least the two of you enjoyed yourselves. You loved her, she was kind and you could see where Kita gets his good manners. Yumie is such a wonderful woman, still beautiful even in her senior years.

You took note her continuous teasing, about how Kita and you would make a great couple. "Grandma," Kita attempts to smile it off.

Kita mixes his bowl only this time without the use of any electrical tools.
From the corner of his eyes, he saw how well you got along with his grandmother. He loved how you talked with her with respect and pure regard.

His lips molded into a smile, staring at the beautiful women in his life. He admires the scene, the three of you laughing and baking together was a fun activity. "It's almost as if the two of you are married." The comment slips out, surprising you both.

You turn away, slightly fanning yourself. She's so good at teasing us!

Your matching aprons and joyous laughter seemed to have given the impression, though, you wouldn't blame her. "Granny, stop teasing them. "

"I'm sorry." Yumie giggled at her grandson.

Yumie apologized for her teasing and you reassured her that it was harmless. Although it did manage to fluster you, you knew the old woman was just messing around. "That's the last of 'em! Now all you have to do is pack, I trust that you can do it by yourselves?"

With a slow nod, you and Kita began cleaning the counter and prepared the materials for the final part. Yumie left soon after but not without sending her grandson a wink.

"Your grandmother is very charming." You confessed, "Yes, I'm sorry about her teasing. You're the first girl I brought home so she's just very excited." Kita said.

He grabbed the tray of freshly baked cookies and smiled ever so widely at the scent. Kita let out a sigh and so did you, the sweets came out just perfect with the help of Yumie and the last thing you needed to do was make sure it's stored well. "I can't believe the festival is tomorrow." You said, yanking a few plastic bags.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Kita was quick to ask, glancing in your direction with curiosity.

You hummed in reply, pausing for a few moments to give him a reasonable answer. "I don't know, I'll just hang around in the classroom and take care of our pastry stand." You didn't have anything in mind for tomorrow, but you were somewhat wishing Kita would be there.

"We have enough classmates to take care of the stand. Why don't you join me tomorrow?"

Of course, you didn't hesitate when accepting. "Sure, where do you want to go?" You said, Chuckling excitedly. "Suna's class is hosting a hunted house, he asked if I could come and support them." Kita appeared very fond of his teammates. Whenever he spoke about them he always had this gentle stare, it reminded you of how he looked when speaking with you.

Cliche, you thought. But it would be entertaining and you wanted to see the expression Kita made when he's scared or nervous. "Do you get scared easily, Kita-san?"

"No."

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩

The week went by fast, it was the morning of the big event everyone was waiting for. Students were already running around with their materials, shouting at their classmates for assistance, and mostly lively people who were eager for the day to start.