15♡»- Confrontation

You stare at the notification on your lock screen, hesitating if you should ignore the friend request or not. Only a few hours ago, Sato had confessed his 'love' for you in front of several students, partly unsettling and unexpected. If it weren't for Kita and his team, you would have been forced to accept his confession, being intimidated by the humiliation and moment.

At least for now, you had time to properly understand the problem. You knew Sato was lying. Holding the neatly creased paper in hand, you snicker.

"Will you come to my game later this month? I'd be very happy if you came."  - volleyball player🏐

It said.

Sato had nothing to gain lying about being a volleyball player. Sure, it could stir up confusion, further hiding his identity but at the same time, it didn't make any sense. Why would he go through that trouble of asking you to come to a game he's not even in. Even before you got that letter, you had no clue whatsoever about their identity.

Another notification from your phone had caught your attention. Sato had requested to message you, which he did a few times. Grunting, you open the chat and begin to read his quick sentences.

Sato Daisuke

Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. Haru was very straightforward and went a little too rough of you, I apologize on his behalf. (1)

I'm serious about my confession. I like you, you would understand. I wrote it in my letters. I went so far as to give you gifts every day because I like you, I always had. (2)

I'm also sorry for embarrassing you today. Will you give me a chance to apologize properly? I want to talk with you. (3)

As if he hadn't done enough for one day, Sato was persistent. He came off desperate. You received a text from Kita after reading Sato's messages. Leaving the chat, you open a new message.

Kita Shinsuke

Good evening, how are you feeling? I'm sure you're still shocked about what happened today. Make sure to get some rest after eating your meals, get your mind off of him. We can cancel our study session tomorrow if you're tired.

You

Thank you, Shin, also please tell Atsumu and the others that I said thanks.

I'll rest later, I have to review our English test first. And no, I don't want to cancel our study session. I've been looking forward to it all week. By the way, Sato texted me earlier and he's still very persistent.

Kita Shinsuke

Okay, I will. If you don't mind me asking, what did he say?

You

I'll send you a screenshot.

He apologized for what happened today and asked if we could talk. I'm guessing he wants to do it in person, which I'm still not comfortable with.

Kita Shinsuke

Ask him where.

You

What? Why? I'm not going.

Kita Shinsuke

Yeah, I'm going to confront him. You don't have to worry about anything. Just stay there and I'll take care of it.