You're cute when you're angry

This is a 'top' spongebob

Originally inspired by: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13957848/1/You-re-Cute-When-You-re-Angry
(A patbob story one⬆️)

Third-person pov
Squidward was always pissed by Spongebob being annoying and doesn't have time to give him quite a peaceful and silent place, this time he snapped.

Spongebob rang the bell 3 times making Squidward mad, Spongebob went out of the kitchen's door and have 4 Krabby patties "order up!" Spongebob said cheerfully and gave the orders to every fish on every table. Spongebob noticed Squidward's head getting a hotter feeling that he is mad at him "heya squiddy getting hotter I suppose?" Squidward grumbled, "shut it..." Spongebob teases Squidward "what's that squiddy? I didn't quite hear your voice since you are a very grumpy octopus"

Squidward yelled at him "ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME? I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP THIS ANNOYING NONSENSE!" Squidward said popping a nerve out of his veins, Spongebob figured out a way to make Squidward's madness go.

Spongebob leaned his elbow to Squidward's boat and made a sly face at him. "Y'know squiddy if you want to make me shut up it's just that easy." Squidward stopped glaring and his face turned into a confused look "huh?" He said with his facial expression questioning the sponge.

Spongebob leaned closer to Squidward making his pointy nose touch Squidward's nose. "You just have to ask me... and I could shut up just now, and Squidward for the note.." Spongebob stopped leaning closer at Squidward and backed away to him. "You're cute when you're angry~~," Spongebob said flirtingly gazing at Squidward with his big bright blue eyes, Squidward didn't know that his response came here in easily which made him flutter and his face feeling a fainted blush.

Spongebob returned to normal and looked at Squidward which is visible to everyone that he is flushing "okay Squidward why didn't you say so?" Spongebob returned to his kitchen and Squidward looked away and looked at the other customers if they noticed both of them awkwardly talking, but to his dismay, no one saw him not even a single fish. He sighed and rubbed off his blush.

Squidward sad to his post and glared, he was feeling so flustered. Then he muttered, "Spongebob... why are you doing this to me..."

402 words yes I just want to see Squidward's reaction hahaha