Jealousy Jealousy

(Original was based on a song titled jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo)

Synopsis: Squidward was always grumpy and mad because of Spongebob. Everything that the simpleton sponge does is always perfect and he was always lucky good for him. But on Squidward, he was always jealous of the yellow sponge's talent and he wants to earn it. Squidward gets the brilliant idea to stick with him and know all of his works.

Squidward got up with the loud foghorn alarm on Spongebob's house and tried to clog his ears. Spongebob appeared on Squidward's bed on top of him, he cheerfully greeted his neighbour. "Morning squiddy!" Squidward jumped "GAHH! WHAT IS THE NEPTUNE'S GRACE ARE YOU UP TO NOW!" Squidward yelled at the sponge, sitting right on top of him.

The sponge pointed his index finger on his chin and began to wonder. "You know that we have to go to work together right partner??" Squidward cold-hearted, he pushed him down on the floor and avoids him. "Whatever.." Spongebob frowned a little "Do you by any chance um... want to talk while working?" Squidward denied "never.."

Spongebob followed Squidward to the bathroom and watch him brush his teeth, Spongebob brightly smiled at him. "Well, what about going to work together??" Squidward spits out the toothpaste and looked at Spongebob's reflection on the mirror.

"Look if you want someone to hang out with you go talk to your trash pink friend" Spongebob raised an eyebrow "you mean pat?" Squidward rolled his eyes and pushed him out of his house. Squidward pushed Spongebob off his door and looked at him "Go to work idiot" Squidward slammed the door so hard and got back to his bathroom.

Spongebob felt sad he wanted to at least try and hang out with his cephalopod neighbour, but since Squidward was never always interested SpongeBob still tries his best to make him happy.

-later-

Spongebob was cleaning the tables and Squidward noticed Spongebob staring at him. He gets annoyed by this and starts to speak "For the love of Neptune bob what do you want this time" Spongebob shook his right knee and looked down from the table. "Well... I was hoping you want to hang out! Patrick is on vacation and Sandra is out from texas visiting her family." Spongebob said hoping to get a yes from his partner.

Squidward thought a quick minute from his mind. (Wait... a hangout.. pretty sure I need to know how he gets to do all of the talents! But- oh no... if this mess-ups again I will blame it for him) Squidward sighed "Fine but just this today!" Spongebob was flattered and smiled wide "AWW THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SO MUCH SQUIDDY!!"

Squidward felt Spongebob's tight hug but Squidward had felt a feeling he liked it?.. no no no no this could not happen to him, he liked him platonically not as real love. What could even match between them both? Nothing... Spongebob is a happy guy who likes every people and Squidward is a grumpy cephalopod who doesn't care about anything.

They don't have a lot in common this is what Squidward only thought about. He realized that SpongeBob was hugging him for 10 seconds now, suddenly he flushed a second and pushed him off. "Okay enough hugs, so after work?.." Squidward asked.

Spongebob nodded "yeah! We'll go to something special! But before that, we can hang out and walk everywhere!" Spongebob said and finished. Squidward was doubting about what he heard 'Special' that would come up later.

Squidward quickly replied to him "Sure whatever" after work Spongebob and Squidward hang out at that time and tries to keep in mind that he has to know all of his works.

They went everywhere in bikini bottom and after the special event, it finished. Squidward said goodbye to the sponge and secretly followed him. Spongebob was walking home and unlocked the entrance, he shouted "Gary! I'm home!" Gary meowed happily.

Squidward took a peek from the window and could see the view perfectly. Spongebob sighed "Gary? Why do you think Squidward is so harsh?.." Spongebob frowned, Gary, meowed in a worried expression. "It's nothing Gary it's just that- Squidward doesn't notice one thing about me.."

"I just get so much disturbed by the other people in bikini bottom saying they like me for being the so talented singular sponge and I'm just sick of it... I don't wanna join or be the so popular cooker me I just want to be around Squidward.." Spongebob went to his couch and Gary followed him. "Gary? Don't you think you ever get enough time for anyone who doesn't attract attention to you?"

Gary meowed as the sign as a no, Spongebob was sad "I don't even want everything that people give me out as I would like to join anything. I just want to impress Squidward, but he doesn't even care all he wants is adoring fan and attention.."

Squidward's eyes were only staring at the sponge and felt like something poked on his head. (What?... he just wants to impress me?...)

Cliffhanger and this is the end of it. I feel bored

Ok, what are you doing here?

Stop

Ok fine

Here

The next day Squidward was reading his magazine and Spongebob entered "morning Squidward!" Squidward sighed "Goodmorning.." Spongebob stopped taking another step, he looked back at Squidward confused. "Are you... okay?" Spongebob asked, Squidward looked at Spongebob and disclaimed himself for looking. "Just do your work idiot"

Spongebob lightheaded "You're not gonna... yell?.." Squidward noticed his sentence and began to look down at his newspaper "I just..." Squidward fixed himself up and confronts the sponge.

"listen I uh... yesterday was... pretty great! Actually... I was. I'm sorry about the things I did to you.. and I was always sorry for hurting you badly... I was just jealous about your talents.." Spongebob frowned, Spongebob walked closer to him.

"I was jealous you have so many talents.." Squidward said with his sad expression "I'm sorry too... I was selfish." "And I uh.. also heard everything you've said while you were inside your house.." Spongebob hugged Squidward tightly not seeming to let him go. He flushed and it felt so warm.

Squidward finally smiled and it made Spongebob notice "squiddy.." "what?" "YOU'RE SMILING!" Squidward couldn't believe it he was smiling! For the first time all of his sad feelings were gone.. negative gone everything.. he was so happy that all he just needed was him.

Squidward chuckled "it's all because of you Spongebob.." Squidward kissed his forehead and Spongebob blushed.

There you go a happy ending you didn't notice this scrolling 😂😂