I hate it...

Eugene has told Plankton, Spongebob, Squidward, Patrick, and Sandy. That it's their 10th-anniversary celebration of being a team together. Krabs hosts a party celebrating it on the beach. (Also extra. Spongebob hates to go to the beach there are a few traumas he went through so he never wanted to go back. also TW for traumaaaa ^^)

A/n: Also guys, this is a humanoid AU not to make you confuse the readers. Alright, let's go! ^^

---

Spongebob is placing up the trays in the kitchen, and Squidward kept pushing the tender button in the cash register. Seemed so bored. Spongebob is cleaning the side ends of the squeeze bottle of mayo, mustard, and ketchup.

"Hello me boys!" Mr. Krabs interrupted the silence, exiting his office. Spongebob and Squidward line up. "Spongebob, reporting on duty sir!" Saluted Spongebob.

Mr. Krabs announced something. "Me boys. Tomorrow is the day of our 10th anniversary as The Team!" Mr. Krabs yelled at the end punching in the air with action.

Spongebob and Squidward looked at him in awkward silence. A cricket noise makes a sound for 3 seconds. "10th Anniversary of... the what, who now?" Squidward asked puzzled. Eugene sighed, "boys. Tomorrow is a big day to enjoy! and that 10th anniversary I was talkin' about is the team of six. Me, you, Squidward, Sandy, Patrick, and also Plankton. Have ye lads forgotten about it?" Spongebob and Squidward finally remembered it as soon as Eugene explained it to them.

"And by that anniversary... I'm taking ye all to Goo Lagoon for the celebration!" Spongebob and Squidward gasped. Squidward began to smile and on the other side of Spongebob, he was appalled from hearing out what his boss said. He was terrified and felt fear inside his guts.

"But- but why beach lagoon? Can't we just do something else rather than... that...?" Spongebob asks his boss slowly making his voice lower with each statement. Squidward looked at him with a cocked eyebrow in confusion. Why would he be avoiding the beach? Unless he hates getting sunburns or the sand on his feet.

It's just probably something common for him. "Well, what are you proposing then boy?" Spongebob bit his nail thinking of something.

"what about camping?" "too dangerous and you might get mosquito bites."

"Golfing?" "Too boring"

"Ping pong!" "You might sweat and lose your stamina no."

"what about fishing?" Squidward entered. "Not again in a million times." Squidward was right. He remembered what happened in the past when their boss tried to make them both a sacrifice.

"Bowling?" "Target, slide, and hit. you wait for your turn. Boring." Squidward crossed his arms.

"Honestly Spongebob why are you avoiding the beach so badly? it's a fun place to take relax and have fun freedom and swim along in the sea. And feel the sand in your feet?" Squidward points out obvious reasons. But the young man scratched his head. "Uhh, I don't know... I just- don't prefer the beach, that's all..."

He smiled weakly. "Well if you're not coming then I suppose we're canceling the celeb-" Said Mr. Krabs but was cut off by Spongebob. "No, No! I'm coming! I'm coming too you know I don't wanna miss out on the fun..." Spongebob chuckled nervously.

"Well, I suppose that I'm not the type of guy who likes the beach..." Spongebob joked, Squidward didn't find it funny but this concerns him. Why would he be concerned? He should be happy that he could spend a day on the beach! Yet why does he feel concerned for the blonde boy?

-------

Spongebob finished watching his hands and went beside the cashier's post. He began to stroke the blanket to his wet hands to soak all the water that touched his palm. The cashier began to speak avoiding the sudden silence filling the air. "Sooo Spongebob?" Squidward mocked him with a high tone at the end making the poriferan look at him.