I confess!

wait- you think i...

Synopsis: Patrick and Sandy suspect Spongebob and Squidward had become more awkward rather than usual, they both know that Spongebob has feelings for Squidward. They wanted to force Spongebob by telling the truth, but while that's going. Both of them forced Squidward and Spongebob to a small room, where mops and broomsticks were put.

The story begins with a loud ring entering the glass door, it was Sandy Cheeks the squirrel.

She walked to the register and ordered. "Heya there Squidward!" Sandy smiled at him. Squidward cringed at the squirrel, he left a single word. "Hey..." Sandy looks at the menu on top of Squidward.

"I'll take two Krabby patty and a kelp shake!" Squidward sighed and softened his eyes. "Your total is 6.20 dollars" Squidward calmly said.

Sandy picked up her wallet and gave the exact change to the octopus. Squidward took the money and opened the cash register."I don't get paid enough at this job" The octopus mumbled.

As he closed the drawer shut, suddenly a yellow sticky note flew out into the air. Squidward caught an eye on it and quickly caught it.

He looked at the note for just slightly 1.5 seconds and shoved it in his pocket. Sandy raised her eyebrow. In other terms questioning. "Heya pal? Are you okay there? What was that note about-" Sandy questioned in finding a better answer.

"Nothing!" Responded to by Squidward who is seen to be hesitating at the squirrel's statement. Squidward interrupted with a cough. "I- uh... erm I mean- it's just a sticky note what else?"

Sandy couldn't make it seem too obvious. She blabbered "Yes, you replied with it as "just a sticky note" but your reaction towards that note you've read and react of catching it quickly doesn't make it just look like "just a sticky note." Squidward, what's your actual reason for that?"

Sandy rotated her head. "It's a... it's a sticky note from that moron... he always gives me sticky notes. Every morning, on my daily routine, on my clarinet, on my bathroom, on my kitchen, and the cash register."

Squidward said irritated and crossing both of his tentacles and never daring to tell about why catching it quickly.

Sandy couldn't find the urge to seek deeper to avoid getting caught suspicion by Squidward. So she just agreed. "That kind of a sponge ain't letting go of ya huh?" Squidward grumbled.

"Okay, I'll just wait for my order bud. I'll just be sitting right over," Sandy gazed over at the tables and eyed the sea star drinking his kelp.

"I'll be sitting right over to my good old friend  Patrick over there" Sandy pointed at the sea star happily. Patrick looked at Sandy just meters away and waved, he also added. "Hi! Do I know you?" The sea star said dumbly.

Sandy sighed in disappointment. She went to his table and sat next to him. "Heya pal! It's Sandy" Patrick looked at Sandy in realization. "Oh right! Sandy! Hi Sandy!" The sea star greeted the squirrel.

Squidward watching them away, turned at the window to see his co-worker. "Spongebob. Sandy needs an order of two Krabby patty and kelp shake" Squidward demanded.

Spongebob looked at Squidward nervously. "Uh... aye-aye Squid!" Spongebob avoided eye contact with Squidward, he almost felt bad about it.

Squidward is too concerned about Spongebob, he doesn't worry too much about it. In further ado. He doesn't even have the right time if he wants to talk to him or not. About something...

Spongebob rang the bell and went out of the kitchen carrying the squirrel's order and walked to the table where Sandy and Patrick are sitting. "Heya Sandy! I bought just what you ordered! two Krabby patty and one kelp shake!" Spongebob happily said with a not so convincing smile.