No Sponges Allowed!

Hurt/Comfort

Inspired by the episode called Sea Man Sponge Haters Club

After a week, Squidward gets an unexpected visitor. SpongeBob SquarePants. It turns out he fell from a high place and broke his two legs, as soon as he got released from the hospital the doctors suggested he take a break from working and let someone take care of him.

----------

"Ahh, what a fine day to relax," Squidward said sitting on the couch inside of his house, and taking a sip of the tea he made.

"Too bad Spongebob's not here to enjoy this fine afternoon" he smirked thinking about his annoying neighbor. Things were turning out great at first until a knock on the door can be heard outside his house.

Squidward got up from his seat and walked towards the door to answer, "yellow?" He openes it but to see no one. "Oh, I love the color yellow Squiddy!"

Squidward looked down to see the poriferan's existance, his big blue eyes looking at Squidward.

"What do you want imbecil?" The cephalopod sighed. "Are you here to annoy me again or what? There are two letters and it's 'NO' got that?"

"Squid I-" "save your excuse Squarepants I don't want you bothering me and ruining my moment, so just don't okay?" Squidward is about to close the door but someone pushed it.

"I hate to interrupt you or anything Squidward Tentacles... but as you can see- Spongebob here has got two BROKEN legs." The man said wearing his work outfit, from the looks of his face and his serious tone.

He turns out to be a doctor helping out Spongebob, as Squidward could view the poriferan's full appearance. He was holding two crutches to support his balance due to his condition.

Two casts from both of his legs that are unable to move, and his chin with a bandaid. Squidward realized how awful and disrespectful he had said those nasty words infront of him while he's struggling and next to a doctor.

"I- um- heh- I'm sorry sir I didn't notice..." he gulped. "That's alright mr. Tentacles, if you weren't caught up with the news. Squarepants fell from a high place... a flight of stairs perhaps... which would take too long to regenerate his bones back to its complete structure."

The doctor took a breath and continued "over that- he has to stay with someone from his neighborhood that's closer to his residence, and the only person whose capable of taking care of him is you. He has to be taken care of otherwise if he did it to himself that'll only make it worst and struggle."

"He'll find it harder to move or do anything at that point." The doctor pats Spongebob's shoulder as his blue eyes focused on Squidward's red ones.
"We've left this message to your boss already, he told this specifically. 'Take care of him, do not let him come over here to work, let him rest, I'm letting you two take a break. Once he's okay to walk now, you both can go back to work' got all that Mr. Tentacles?"

Squidward simply nodded. "Good, now take good care of him. His leg is still fragile than it is so- try not to make it harder for him..." Spongebob looked down at the floor staying silent after the doctor finished.

"With all that further information, good luck and stay safe Spongebob. I have to get back at my business..." Spongebob looked at the doctor.

"That's okay doc you've done enough bye bye!" The doctor shuts the door as he left, and there left Spongebob standing infront of Squidward.

"So uhm..." Spongebob started, Squidward rest his hands to his waist. "About those I kind of- was about to tell you then you interrupted me-" He made eye contact with Squidward smiling weakly.