Stuck with you

Stuck with you
(Original title was based on the song 'Stuck With You' by Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande)

Synopsis: Squidward and Spongebob got stuck to the mall's elevator and knowing that no sea creature knows that they got stuck.

Third-person pov
Squidward was making his way to the escalator but his idea was a total failure, a lot of sea creatures blocked his way and all of them used it. He was mad and it wasn't fair, he found an empty spot to his distance an elevator! He went to the elevator grabbed his shopping bags and entered the elevator, as the elevator was about to close he noticed Spongebob walking to the other side making Spongebob notice that Squidward was at the elevator.

Spongebob smiled and ran towards Squidward, he waved happily "Squidward! Hey Squidward!" Squidward noticed Spongebob was about to enter meters away from the elevator. Squidward keeps pressing the "close door" button many times begging to close the door "no not with that buffoon on my sight!" He said panicking.

Luckily the elevator closed right after the time Spongebob hit his face to the elevator door and Squidward was in relief "phew.. glad that moron didn't make it here" suddenly Spongebob popped up to his side "whatcha doing Squidward?" Spongebob said looking at him and Squidward yelped and screamed "GAAA! HOW DID YOU- GRRR" Spongebob looked at his shopping bags "oh you were shopping!" Spongebob said, Squidward rolled his eyes. "yeah I don't care I just want to get far away from you as possible!"

Spongebob felt a ripped paper torn from his heart which made his emotion feel pain inside him, he frowned "oh..." Squidward noticed Spongebob, it made him feel bad for the little square sponge he apologized to him "i... sorry... I'm just not as friendly as you think Spongebob I'm just not that kind of octopus to be kind.."

Spongebob smiled "that's okay!" Squidward and Spongebob heard the elevator stop and made both of them worried, Squidward tried banging the elevator door "HELLO?! IS SOMEONE THERE? PLEASE LET US OUT! HELP! WE'RE STUCK!" Spongebob lies down from the corner of the elevator, "we're stuck down here Squidward, no one could ever hear you hear.."

Squidward scratched his head "how did you know?" "Well, actually I was stuck in this elevator last year when I and sandy were shopping" Squidward sat on the other corner a meter away from Spongebob. "So... what now?" Squidward asked in worried.

"I'm not sure what to do while we're stuck here," Spongebob said being honest with a serious look on his face, Squidward felt worried and getting stuck with Spongebob was hard for him to relax. Everywhere he goes Spongebob just appears near him, but now that he's always stuck with the sponge he would go crazy at Squidward.

Spongebob looked at his co-worker "hey squid?... do you have time to talk?" Squidward sat to the other side of the corner meters away from Spongebob. Squidward responded "no Spongebob... I don't have time to have a conversation with you" Spongebob and Squidward were silent eventually the air became colder making Squidward feel the cold and he tried to warm himself up rubbing both of his tentacles to his elbow, but it still became colder.

Spongebob noticed Squidward cold and he remembered that he has a jacket hidden right in his pocket just in case. He picked out the jacket and walked close to Squidward, he puts the jacket behind Squidward's shoulder.
Squidward noticed a slight touch between his shoulders and he turned to look, he saw Spongebob was the one giving Squidward his jacket. "Here... take my jacket..you're cold.." Squidward accepted Spongebob's jacket and wore it.

Spongebob sat in his corner again and this time Squidward sat with him. "Listen Spongebob... i... I'm sorry back there I was just annoyed by you.." Spongebob looked at Squidward desperately "it's okay that's how I am... and I'm not sure you know this but, I have a condition called Pseudobulbar to affect (PBA) it makes my condition laugh uncontrollable at inappropriate places.."

Squidward's eyebrows raised as he never knew Spongebob had a serious condition. "And I've known these years that you're suffering from depression Squidward.. that's why I keep trying my best to make you smile"
Spongebob looked away from Squidward putting down with his frowned face.

Squidward faced the other side "I never knew everything that you did for me, I just try my best being the good person but it never works for me.." Spongebob placed down his left hand unnoticed by Squidward he puts down his right tentacle feeling that he touched Spongebob's hand, he looked down and saw his tentacle touching Spongebob's hand and Spongebob does the same they both looked at each other and they both flushed at each other.

Spongebob and Squidward stood silent and they both sighed and took a deep breath.

Sb: listen Squidward I want to say something crazy to you.
Sq: listen Spongebob I want to say something for you.

Squidward and Spongebob were shocked and they both laughed "you go first!" Spongebob said smiling on his face, but Squidward shrugged his head tilting to a sign of 'no' "no you go first" Squidward said with his faint grin looking at Spongebob "umm I know that we've known each other for.. these past years and I want to say that.."

Sb: I think I'm having feelings for you squiddy...
Sq: I think I'm having feelings for you Spongebob...

Squidward and Spongebob couldn't believe in faces, Spongebob liked Squidward and by that, he tried to hint that he likes Squidward and make Squidward notice. But Squidward pretends that he could be careless with Spongebob because he never knew when he fell in love with the sponge.

Soon after the silence broke as they heard the elevator work again and shook both of them fell and Squidward accidentally fell on top of Spongebob making both of them look at both of their eyes and then look at the elevator door, they both saw sandy opening the door hard. "Sandy?!" They both said looking at sandy worried. "Spongebob! Squidward! I-" sandy noticed that both of them are in an awkward position, she made a smugly look "am I interrupting something??" She said backing away an inch.

Squidward arranged himself and stood up. "No! No! It's not what you think sandy!" Spongebob did the same by getting up, he noticed that sandy broke the elevator
"Um, sandy? How 'did' you find both of us stuck here?" Sandy cleared her throat and began to speak "well actually this was very complicated as I suspected. Patrick told me that you went to an elevator that was a little bit broken and therefore he didn't tell me that you would be stuck with him SpongeBob raised his eyebrows "Patrick saw me?"

Until then Patrick popped out of nowhere and was sucking his left hand filled with cotton candy. "Yep that's right" he continued to lick the cotton candy off his hand. "So as I was talking about. I didn't know you both were stuck there and I made a huge mess to this elevator. I don't even know if I could pay-" Spongebob cuts off sandy "I will pay it! After all, it was my fault that I went to the elevator with Squidward." Squidward's eyes widened "no SpongeBob!" Disturbed by the octopus "it wasn't your fault that you went to the elevator with me... if I was alone on that elevator... I feel so alone.."

Squidward smiled "but when you and I were stuck together you made me happy.." Spongebob's eyes sparkled "really?..." Squidward nodded and patted SpongeBob's head "yep..." sandy was still there looking at them both at each conversation talks "So I got to go then? Thanks for the pay up Spongebob!" Spongebob waved bye at sandy "bye sandy!" He turned to Squidward once again. "Hey, Squidward?.." Squidward looked at Spongebob's adorable face "Hm?" "Back there on the elevator... did you mean it?"

Squidward flushed "w-well... yeah..." Spongebob pointed his hand to him "so you... really..." Squidward rolled his eyes "Yes. I do like you back" Spongebob picked up Squidward's shopping bags and gave them one by one to Squidward "so does that mean we're official?" Squidward grabbed all of his shopping bags reached by Spongebob "well I guess so?" Spongebob smiled and hugged him and at 2 seconds, he stopped and walked away "I'll see you later squiddy!"

Squidward was happy and kept Spongebob's jacket and continued to walk oppositely from Spongebob. He returned home feeling in a good mood, he hoped one day that he will be happier than ever he could dream of.

--end--