He's not my Boyfriend!

A/N: It's just an au where what if Spongebob had a sister also a humanoid au. Not everyone in the bikini bottom except for Patrick knows that he has a sister. (It's just an AU lmao she's 30 so her age gap with Spongebob is about 6 years apart.) [there's also a twist lol]

Summary: Spongebob's sister Bella decides to visit the town in a bikini bottom since she left out of state for twelve years. She gets welcomed by her parents at home and after that. She visits her big brother Spongebob at work.

----

Bella wakes up to an announcement from the captain. "Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Rightwing Flight. We are currently landing carefully in our aircraft. Please quickly stand by and prepare to bring out your luggage. The time is 8:00 am. The weather looks good for a nice sunny day and with the tailwind on our side, we expect to land in Bikini Bottom. You may get up from your seats as instructed after we land. This is the captain, thank you for your patience."

She looked up at the overhead lockers that had letters and numbers. She felt something tingling inside of her, a warm and funny feeling that made her feel happy to see her family after a long work out of state. She smiled as she looked outside the window to see a pure view of the light blue skies and a windy day.

"Excited?" A girl about taller than she spoke beside her. She's a woman who seems to be older than her wearing a bloody beanie and red scarf with light green clothing with her red velvet hair. "Yeah... I'm so excited to visit my big brother and my parents! It's the first time in 12 years visiting my family! See how they are now or what they look like." Bella squealed in excitement. The velvet hair cephalopod chuckled.

"Honestly, same here too. I'm gonna be visiting my sister here in bikini bottom. I'm Mayarina Milfenson, Maya for short." she held out her hand at the beginning of their conversation. "Bella Squarepants!" she said as she shook her hand. "My brother is Spongebob Squarepants he's 6 years older than me. Plus, a popular hero fry cook in town to which I heard from the news..." She stopped shaking hands with her.

"Oh, I see... I never knew Spongebob had a sibling. My sister is about 11 years older than me. She lives alone and is also about 23 years old." Maya said. "And I'm 34" Bella was astonished "You're 4 years older than me! I'm only 30!" Maya smiled. "My sister told me she works in a grocery store as a grocery clerk." "And my brother works in a 3rd top famous restaurant called Krusty Krab as a fry cook and well- all of the jobs" Bella added.

--------

As Bella waved goodbye to Maya and called a taxi over and headed to her grandmother's house. She could see a normal and beautiful house filled with plants. She saw her mother watering plants and her father putting the plant into the soil gently. The first time, she took one foot on the ground and so goes her second as she picked up her heavy luggage without struggling.

"Bella! My sweet darling angel has finally arrived!" Her mother called her out. "Mom!" She dropped her luggage, ran up to her, and hugged her mother with open arms. "Hey, the father always gets left out with a hug." Bella's father spoke. Bella and her Mother laughed it out.

"Sorry Dad" Bella hugged her father tightly. "Where's my beautiful little girl?" Her grandmother came down the stairs. "Grandma Harriet!" Bella approached her grandma with a big smile. "I missed you Grandma when I was away. So as you to mom and dad." Grandma Harriet speaks up. "I can't help but look at how beautiful you are now! The last time I saw you, you looked so young and had long hair like your favorite princess you've mentioned. Rapunzel was it? Yes, that princess." She touched her cheek with the palm of her hand.

"It's been twenty years now grandma, I'm not that little girl anymore." her tone was soft with her sparkling eyes. "Well, children grow up so fast!" her mother spoke. "Sure they do. Where's Spongebob by the way?" Bella asked. "Oh sweety, your brother is at work! The earlier he works there, the earlier he gets to work with his favorite job!" Bella's father said.