Chapter 7

Xiali closes the door as Ten takes a seat on her queen size bed. She turns around and walks to sit next to Ten.

Ten turns his head to see Xiali who is staring at him with a puzzled look. "I should have looked after you better," says Ten as he looks down on the ground. "I'm sorry, Xiali."

Xiali turns her head and glance down at the ground as she is at lost of words after hearing Ten's apology. "It wasn't your fault, Ten," says Xiali. "I should have listened to you and be more careful," Xiali adds.

Ten turns his head to see Xiali looking at the grown with disappointment in her face. "Xiali, It wasn't your fault. They were already after you in the first place. I should have been the one to protect you better," says Ten.

Xiali looks up from the ground and turns her head to see Ten staring at her. She stares into his eyes with guilt at the thought that she got herself in a lot of trouble with the stalker after her. She feels like she had put a burden in the boys life by having to protect her.

"I'm sorry for putting you and the guys in all this trouble," says Xiali.

"Don't be sorry, Xiali. It's not your fault. We're all friends and we're here to protect you," says Ten as he gives Xiali a small smile.

Xiali slowly forms a small smile as she stares into Ten's eyes. "Thanks Ten," says Xiali.

Ten's smile became bigger as he sees that Xiali is slowly starting to smile again. They stare into each other's eyes as both of them got lost in the moment, before getting interrupted by a sound of knocking at the door.

"Oh.." Xiali says to herself as she gets up from the bed and walk to open the door, leaving Ten sitting alone with confusion and thoughts on what could happened next if they didn't get interrupted.

Xiali opens the door to see Yangyang all cleaned up and holding a t-shirt and some shorts in his hand. "Hey Xiali." Says Yangyang with a smile as he walks inside. "Hey, Ge!" says Yangyang as he sees Ten sitting on the bed.

"Hey! I was just checking up on Xiali," says Ten as his thought was still lost from the little moment he had with Xiali before Yangyang cames in.

"Oh, same thing," says Yangyang with a small smile.

Ten walks over to Xiali and pats her back. "Well, I'll be going to bed now. Sleep well, Xiali," says Ten.

"Sure. Goodnight, Ten," says Xiali.

Ten nods at Xiali before he walks out of the room, leaving Yangyang and Xiali together. Xiali close the door and walks back to sit on her bed, follow by Yangyang.

"Here you go. You can change into these for bed," says Yangyang as he sits down beside Xiali and hands her the t-shirt and shorts, which are his sleep wears.

Xiali takes the t-shirt and shorts from Yangyang's hand. She had asked him if she could borrow his t-shirt and shorts for bed after she got sands on her t-shirt and jeans. "Thanks, Yangyang."

"No problem," says Yangyang as Xiali stood up and walk to the bathroom to change her clothes.

Xiali walks out of the bathroom wearing a big t-shirt and shorts that Yangyang had borrowed her earlier. Yangyang starts to stare at Xiali who walks back to the bed to sit beside him. He thought she looked adorable in his shirt.

"Done," says Xiali as she lays down on the bed.

"Do you need anything else?" ask Yangyang.

"No. That's all," says Xiali as she starts to rub her tired eyes.

"Ok. I'll be going back to my room now. Goodnight, Xiali," says Yangyang as he stands up and starts walking to exit the room.

"Wait..." Xiali says.