Chapter 9

Flashback...

Bangkok, Thailand...

"Please! Don't hurt me! I'll pay back your money. Just give me more time," the girl says as she tries to cover herself from the guy who is attacking her.

"Shut up! You useless woman, you stole my money and ran away," the man says as he continues to attack the girl.

"I didn't steal your money. I will return it, just give me more time," says the girl as she starts to sob. "My mother is sick." She adds.

"Enough of this! You are a liar and a cheat. If you can't return my money, I'll just have to end you here," the man says as he starts to strangle the girl.

"No, please don't!" says the girl in fear as she sees the man pulling out a knife from his pocket.

Meanwhile, Ten is heading to the girl's place and is about to arrive. He's still in his school uniform and is sweating since the weather is pretty hot today, yet he didn't care. He just wants to see her so badly.

Almost there. Ten thought.

When Ten finally arrives near the girl's house, he was about to walk closer when he sees the man attacking the girl with a knife, and sending her to death.

Ten is shock after what he just saw. Out of rage, he runs to the house to attack the man but he was already gone. He rides his motorcycle and drove far from the scene.

"Fai!!"

The man was gone, and all Ten could see is the girl he loved lying on the ground in front of her house dead. Tears starts to fill his eyes as he bends down to see her one last time. She is still beautiful even though she's not alive anymore. She had blood all over her body due to the attack. Ten starts to cry as he stares at the girl on the ground, lifeless. His love had to go before they could start a new page.

"Don't leave me." Ten starts to sob at the sight of the girl not breathing.

End of flashback...

2 AM...

Ten wakes up after a nightmare he had of his first love and the man who attacked her. Though it had been years since the incident, till now it still haunts him in his dreams every now and then. Ten rubs his head as he still feels a bit tipsy.

"What a nightmare," says Ten to himself.

The next day...

8 AM...

Hong Kong...

At the Wong's mansion...

Hendery rubs his eyes as the morning sun shines through his window. He gets up from his bed with his head still spinning due to the bad hangover. He doesn't remember much about what happened last night. All that he could remember was that he won the drinking game after drinking from the bottle and taking multiple shots. He didn't even remember how did he got home last night.

"Ugh, never again will I drink that much," says Hendery to himself as he rubs his dizzy head.

Hendery grabs his phone from the small table beside his bed and decides to call his brother, Lucas. He wouldn't bother to look for him in the massive mansion while having a bad hangover.

At Skylight Hotel...

Lucas stretches his arms out as his eyes flutters open. He puts his hand on his head as he slowly sits up and observe his surroundings. Suddenly he hears the bathroom door open, revealing Yuqi walking out of the bathroom while wearing a bathrobe.

"Good morning, my handsome brother," says Yuqi with a smile as she walks over to the bed to sit next to Lucas. "Do you still have a headache?"

"A little, but it'll get better," says Lucas. "What about you?"