Chapter 11

8:30 PM...

Shanghai, China...

At the boys' house...

Ten and Xiali had decided to make hotpot for tonight's dinner. The two are now having dinner together before they decide to continue with a good movie.

"So how was work?" ask Ten before he continues with his dinner.

"Nothing much," says Xiali before she takes a sip of her warm cup of tea. "Just the fact that Lucas showed up at the bar."

"Oh..how did he know you were there?" Ten ask with curiousity while feeling irritated at the thought of the tall guy approaching Xiali at her work place.

"He asked me what I was doing after college, and so I told him. He said that he wanted to visit me at work, and also check out the bar," Xiali says.

"Oh...I see," says Ten as he continues with his dinner.

Xiali starts to stare at Ten as he continue to eat his dinner with a slightly annoyed look on his face.

"Are you jealous?" Xiali ask as she forms a smirk on her face.

"No, I'm not," Ten says.

"Well, you don't need to be jealous anyway. After my shift ended, he asked me out for dinner but I turned him down," Xiali says.

"So you're telling me that you just turned him down?" ask Ten as he raise one of his eyebrow.

"Yeah. I prefer to spend time with people I already know. I don't have time for him," Xiali says, before she continues with her dinner.

Ten turns his head to look at Xiali as he forms a small smile on his face. "Well, I guess I could consider myself lucky," says Ten.

"Why?" Xiali ask.

"Because you don't have time for him but you have time for me," says Ten with a small smile. "I'm thankful."

Xiali starts blushing as she turns her head to look away, not wanting to look at Ten.

"Well, you're my friend. Of course I have time for you," says Xiali.

"And isn't he your friend too?" Ten ask.

"Just because we knew each other, it doesn't make us friends," says Xiali. "Friendship takes trust and process."

"You're right," says Ten before he takes a sip of his warm cup of tea.

After a while, the two finish with their hotpot and start cleaning up.

Seoul, South Korea...

As the party goes on, everyone starts to get lost with the music as they dance the night away while drinking more and getting more crazy under the lights. Slowly they start to get tipsy in their steps, even Taeyong and Yeri are pretty drunk at this point.

Meanwhile, Kun and Xiaojun are having a nice talk with with Jaehyun and Jungwoo. The four guys are starting to get more tipsy since they've been drinking more and more.

"Man...what a night," Xiaojun says as he takes another sip of his red wine.

"Looks like Xiaojun is already pretty drunk," says Jungwoo as he stares at Xiaojun's drunk eyes.

"I'm 100% fine and not drunk," Xiaojun says in a drunk tone.

"He's definetly drunk," Jaehyun says, before he takes another sip of his red wine.

Kun just lets out a chuckle at the sight of Xiaojun getting more drunk.

"By the way, where's Ten?" Jungwoo ask.