Chapter 26

Xiali's POV....

I stood in silence as I watch Ten holding hands with the girl and getting some ice cream together. The girl looked really happy with a big smile on her face, while Ten looked like he really cared for her. So I guess this was what he needed to do tonight, that he didn't even have time to explain it to me.

My heart felt broken as tears starts running down from my eyes. I quickly wipe them away, hoping that nobody would see how terrible I look right now. I feel like an idiot for thinking that all this time, I was the only one in his heart, just like he was the only guy I loved. To all the times of happiness and sorrow we shared, did it ever mean anything to him? All the things he said and do, were they ever real?

I could no longer hold this pain. I decide to runaway from the sight while fighting back the tears that kept running.

"Xiali!" Yangyang shouts as he sees me running away with tears in my eyes. He starts to chase me among the crowd of people, but I got away faster before he could catch me. Right now, I just want to be alone.

Yangyang's POV...

I stopped running when I realize that I had lost Xiali in the crowd. Damn, this is dangerous! That girl is being after by a mysterious criminal, and she just ran away due to a heart break. This is a disaster.

I quickly grab my phone from my pocket. I tried to call her a few times but she didn't pick up. I sigh as she didn't answer my 5th call. Realizing that she's not gonna pick up my calls anytime sooner, I called Shotaro to inform him and Jungwoo to help me find her.

I put my phone back in my pocket. I was about to walk through the large crowd, when I almost bump into a couple who are holding their ice creams. It's Ten, and his girlfriend, obviously.

"Yangyang!" Ten looks at me with a surprised look. He looks like he is frozen to death as his eyes widens at the sight of me. I guess he didn't want me to caught him like this? Whatever.

"I'm surprised to see you here," I stare at him with a sharp look, and feeling way too irritated. I would have smack him right now for making Xiali ran away, but I had to look for her. "Mind introducing me to your friend here?"

"Oh, this is Minnie...she's my.."

"Girlfriend!" Minnie says as she gives me a big smile.

"Yeah," Ten says with an awkward smile as he tries to avoid eye contact with me. "Minnie, this is my friend, Yangyang."

"Nice to meet you, Yangyang," Minnie says.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too," I say with a flat look. "Well, gotta rush. Xiali is missing," I say as Ten's eyes stares at me with deep fear. I quickly rush off leaving the couple behind, not wanting to stay a bit longer near them.

Meanwhile, at the boys' house....

"Oh no..." Kun stares at his laptop with a terrified look.

"What's wrong, Ge?" Xiaojun ask.

"I manage to get some information regarding the people around Sheng. Turns out that he is linked with the Wong brothers," Kun says.

"What? So they really are dangerous?" Xiaojun ask with a shocked tone.

"That's not the most dangerous part," Kun says. "Lucas and Hendery...they are the grand-sons of Wong Feng."

Xiaojun widens his eyes. "Wong Feng? As in, the mafia king from Hong Kong?"

"Yes," Kun says. "So they are the ones who had been looking for Xiali."

"Oh no, this is dangerous," Xiaojun says in fear.