1

Aden Park

Stuck. That's what it felt like, trapped with no where to go, she was conscious but still unable to move, the feeling wasn't new to her but each time it appeared it still frighten her like it was her first time. Trying to control her breathing Aden couldn't control the tears that fell on her cheeks as she felt the pressuring sensation on her chest, as if she was suffocating. An eerie feeling creeped up on her as she struggled to move her body.

She tried to scream out for help but failed to no avail, using the little strength she had left in her, Aden pushed herself to the limit and broke out the trance. She silently cried as she regained her body, sleep paralysis wasn't something uncommon to Aden, but each time she had it, it felt like her first time was just as scary as it's always been. She checked the time on her phone and saw that it was 7 am like clockwork, sleep paralyse always happened seconds before she had to wake up for school, it's like it was her body communicating with her.

She knew that she dreaded going to school she hated it, it's been about a month now but she's been at this new school, and three months in this new city. But she still wasn't adjusting, she still felt anxious nervous and scared she still was an outcast in the school, it's not like she wasn't trying to make friends or interact with her classmates. I mean, people wanted to be in her presence, they wanted to be her friend. She was new girl from Miami with a cool style and tattoos. With her wigs and make up laid and done no matter what, the latest shoes on her feet and the flyest acrylics sets on her nails.

But despite it all, the pain, the baggage, the hurt and the disappointment of having to move passed the trauma, the belittling, moving to a whole new city, without closing opened wounds, saying good byes to old friends, and closing chapters whilst being introduced to a whole new city and having to adjust rapidly ate her up. But still she tried, but no matter how much she tried deep down she knew she had to face her reality.

Hi guys this is a short chapter. I just wanted to get the feel of it while introducing you guys a little bit to the story and see which direction I'm going to take and how it's going to go. Like I said this is based on true events so I'm trying to go with the timeline of my life while still trying to fit every pieces of it but not dragging it.