9

Aden Park

The weekend was now over it was now Monday morning and Aden had to get ready for school, the sun was out bright and early , summer days in New York were not to be taken lightly, it could get very suffocating at times, so covering up wasn't on the list today. She had an outfit in mind already but felt self conscious about it, seeing as her legs and stomach, arms would be
showing, she wasn't in the mood to hear anyone's comments today her tolerance was at zero. Sighing she picked at the small white cropped top. She didn't know how to feel, she knew people would be staring and making remarks. She also knew that it was inevitable and people would be talking regardless.

Quickly dressing up she made sure to moisturise her legs again, she couldn't be walking around with self harm scars and ashy legs.

She loved the outfit and made sure to snap a picture for her Instagram story

She loved the outfit and made sure to snap a picture for her Instagram story. She hasn't been active much lately and made a mental note to get back to it. Social media was for now her only source of income, she hoped that one day she will overcome her shyness and maybe move over to YouTube and do it as a full time job. Her followers have been asking her to make videos for the longest. But she just wanted to stick to pictures and occasional lives from here and there.

She put on her pink hand bag over her shoulder and grabbed her black tote bag from the floor, her books and notes were already put in the previous night. She headed to the kitchen getting  an orange juice and chucking it in her bag, she never really been a breakfast type of person, the only thing she could stomach in the morning was a cold drink.

Her phone light up in her hand and an iMessage coming from "brother❤️" popped up. Not bothering to open it, Aden hurried outside making sure to lock her front door she knew her brother was waiting on her.

"Hey Ra" Aden warmly smiled at her big brother.

"Wassup?" He returned the gesture looking over her "you look nice" he nodded his head approving her attire.

He wasn't one of them big controlling brothers , besides Aden was of Age, he couldn't control what she did and how she dressed.

"Thank you" she thanked him

"Buckle up kiddo" he said his usual line every-time she got in the car with him.

Aden playfully rolled her eyes at her brother, she never got tired of hearing him say that. She averted her attention on her phone, messages from her best friend Kiyah popped up. Aden pouted looking at them.

"Hey Aden? Are you ok? Please call me back I miss you"

"Sis? I need to know you're ok please call me"

"Sissy?"

"Just know that I love you and I miss you but I will let you get your space. But please let me know you're ok"