8

Aden Park

"Let me take you out" Rayanne voiced

"What? Right now" Aden raised her brows

"Yes"

"Out like how? A date?"

"Something like that" chuckled Rayanne

Looking down at her attire she pulled on her hoodie

"Look at my outfit, it's not date worthy"

Truth is Aden couldn't care less about her outfit she looked fine either way, but she had never been on a date before, let alone with a girl. It made her nervous.

Smacking her lips Rayanne laughed at the excuse, "you look absolutely fine" she assured. "Trust me"

Blushing, Aden bit her lips preventing it from forming a smile. "Where?" She wondered.

"You'll see.. go back to your seat and buckle up"

Aden did as told, a small smile forming on her lips, she couldn't believe she was about to go on a date and with Rayanne at that, a tingly sensation took over her body. She felt happy. Genuinely.

H.E.R's good to me was softly playing, Aden's eyes roamed the skyline, New York was truly a beautiful city. Peeking at Rayanne she admired how good her side profile was, her eyes were focused on the road, softly mumbling to the music, one hand gripping the steering wheel and the other resting on her thigh. She sported a baby blue Corteiz tracksuit, with white forces, her natural hair was into single medium braids pulled into a ponytail, Aden couldn't deny how good Rayanne looked.

Sensing eyes on her, Rayanne peeked back at her.

"You aight?" She wondered

Nodding her head Aden softly smiled "yes"

Rayanne bit her lips returning the gesture, she didn't know how much the small act had an affect on Aden. The car had finally came to a stop, Rayanne swiftly got out and reached over Aden's side, she wanted to do this properly, even if it was some spontaneous thing, she needed Aden to see and feel the seriousness of it all. Pulling the door open she watched Aden get out, the gesture didn't go unnoticed to Aden and she made sure to thank her.

"It's nothing" said Rayanne.

Aden observed her surroundings, noticing the huge restaurant in front of her, Eleven Madison Park. That's what it read, Aden looked in awe, the place looked fancy and very expensive. She turned to look at Aden slightly scrunching up her face.

"Look at what we're both wearing" she pointed between them "will they let us in?"

"They will don't worry. Come on scary ass"

Rayanne extended her hand to her, complying Aden followed the lead. Arriving at the entrance all Rayanne had to do was to greet the security and he let them in without saying a word, shocked Aden couldn't believe what was happening right now. A waiter swiftly arrived greeting them both, Aden watched as he ever so slightly shook Rayanne's hand in a very familiar way, a very black way. He lead them into a secluded area, a table for two which had a nice view to the open kitchen but still felt away from the rest of the population. Aden noticed the many messages on the walls left by previous guests, and not just any guests, celebrities, politicians, athletes, she was in awe she had never stepped foot into Michelin restaurant before.