I don't like boys

Glynda: Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: (Tapping her Scroll.) Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. (Glynda looks around at the observing students.) Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna? (Blake slams her book shut and stares wide-eyed at Glynda.) You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -

(Y/N) raises her hand.

(Y/N): I would like to participate...

Glynda: (Y/N), is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent.

(Y/N): Actually, I wanna fight...her.

(Y/N) points to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Me?

Glynda: I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner.

Pyrrha: No, it's fine! I'd be happy to oblige.

Glynda: Very well then...

(Y/N) walks into the arena. She took out her katana as their spar begins when she makes the first attack and is knocked down.

(Y/N): I just need to know her semblance and then caught her off guard.

Recovering quickly, she deflects an attack with her sword and begins trading blows with Pyrrha until Pyrrha knocks (Y/N) back with her shield.

Ruby turns toward Emerald sitting behind her.

Ruby: Hey, your friend's doing pretty good.

Emerald gives a fake smile and then rolls her eyes as Ruby turns her back.

(Y/N) unleash a powerful strike but missed because Pyrrha uses her Semblance to redirect the attack.

(Y/N): Wait that was her semblance...okay I got it...

As she charges (Y/N) with her shield, (Y/N) shoots off of it and turns her back to her. Pyrrha tries to rush her again as (Y/N) does the same but slides between her legs she turns around and delivers a powerful kick to Pyrrha's back...breaking her aura.
The whole room was quiet everyone staring in shock.

Mercury: Holy shit...

A minute passes by and Glynda finally speaks.

Glynda: T-that's the match...(Y/N) won...

The bell rings as (Y/N) lends Pyrrha a hand.

(Y/N): Are you okay?

Pyrrha: (shock) Y-yeah, how did you I-

(Y/N): (as they walk out of the arena) My semblance allows me to give very powerful strikes that allowed me to break someone's aura or kill a Grimm instantly but it warns out my aura really quick.

Pyrrha: I see (smiles) well my name is Pyrrha a pleasure to meet you.

(Y/N): Likewise...I'm (Y/N)...I hope theirs no resentments.

Pyrrha: N-no totally the opposite (smiles) I would like to be your friend.

(Y/N): F-friends?

Pyrrha: (holds both (Y/N)'s hands, smiling) Yes, friends!

???: (Y/N), Let's be friends!

(Y/N): W-what?

???: That was amazing!

(Y/N) and Pyrrha look ahead to see team RWBY. (Y/N) turns slyly to Emerald and Mercury as Emerald signals her to stay with them. Ruby uses her semblance and ends up in front of (Y/N) with a look of admiration making Pyrrha back away from her smiling.