Friends

The loud screams of excitement seem to fill the air as every children played at the playground...everyone but one even though she seem like the most bright thing around with her blonde silky hair, her eyes said otherwise as they were tinted with sadness. She was spotted inside one of the play houses on the playground. The only thing that was touching her delicate skin was the light of day, until a shadow was cast over it. (Y/N) looked up to see a girl looking at her with curiosity.

???: Are you okey? I never seen you before are you new?

The girl got closer as (Y/N) looked at her features, she was a fair-skinned girl with neck-length black hair with red tips but their was something that seem to caught (Y/N)'s attention...the girl's silver eyes seem so intriguing to her.

???: Um...hello?

(Y/N) seemed to snap out of her daze as she looked at the girls in front of her who was smiling brightly.

(Y/N): I'm okey...and yes I'm new here I use to live in Vale.

(Y/N) though that with answering her questions she would leave her alone but she was proven wrong when the girl got closer to her.

Ruby: I'm Ruby! What's your name?

(Y/N):...My name is (Y/N)...

Ruby: (Y/N), Let's be friends!

The now 10 years old looked at Ruby a little shocked as Ruby just smiled at her. Her smile seem to be so intoxicating as (Y/N) gave her a light smile and nods. Ruby eyes sparkle as she grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and dragged her out to play.

Since that day (Y/N) seem to be more cheerful each day even though her dad wouldn't talk to her and get locked up in his room (Y/N) was happy to know that she always had a friend to play with. So she always when to the park to meet up with Ruby. This day however someone caught her attention it was a girl who just like her before was mopping in the park but her sadness was more noticeable as tears ran down her face. (Y/N) carefully approach her as the girl noticed and looked up at her.

(Y/N): Um, are you okay?

???:(look away)...No...

(Y/N) looks down not knowing what to do until she takes out a purple piece of clothe from her pocket.

(Y/N): (hands her the purple cloth) Here...

???: (sobs, grabs the clothe) T-thanks...

(Y/N): You wants to talk about it?

???: ...No...

(Y/N):...Would you mind if I sit with you?

???: (sobs)...No...I don't mind...

(Y/N) sits next to her as the girl wipes her tears. When she finishes she looks at (Y/N) looking at the kids playing in the playground.

???: My name is Yang...

(Y/N): Uh? (Turns to Yang, smiling) I'm (Y/N)...is nice to meet you.

Yang: (smiles) Right back at ya!

Both of the girls chuckle as they hear someone calling out to them.