Bakery

Pyrrha: So how is she?

Doctor: She's surprisingly doing good...I'm even surprised she survived to shush a fatal wound.

Pyrrha looks at the hospital bed seeing (Y/N) sleeping peacefully.

Doctor: Ms. Nikos?

Pyrrha: (turns to the doctor) Yes?

Doctor: Do You know if Ms.(Y/N) has any family members?

Pyrrha: Well no she told me she lost her memory so I'm not quite sure...

Doctor: Well someone is going to have to pay for her stay.

Pyrrha looks at (Y/N) as worried is plaster on her face. Pyrrha got treated in the hospital because her parents paid for the treatment but (Y/N)...she didn't even know if her parents were alive.

???: Hey, stop giving the kid a hard time I'll pay for her stay.

Pyrrha and the doctor turned around to see a man he has graying black, spiky hair, faded red eyes, and slight stubble along his jawline. Along with a red, tattered cloak, he wears a gray shirt with a long tail, black pants, and black shoes. Pyrrha looked at him for a moment as her eyes widen in realization.

Pyrrha: Your- you're Ruby's uncle.

Qrow: The name is Qrow kid I'm the one who brought you to the hospital.

Pyrrha: Oh, thank you, sir.

Qrow: Yeah, Yeah don't sweat it.

Doctor: So are you related to Ms.(Y/N) in any way? She is in a coma right now.

Qrow: No but she's my niece's friend and that's enough for me to do something for her so take my stupid liens and tell me what's wrong with the kid.

Doctor: R-right I don't know what this kid has been through but her x-rays show signs of insane trauma and she seems to have developed CIPA a disease that causes the affected individuals to be unable to feel physical pain that may be the only reason she's still alive.

Qrow :(looks at the x-rays shocked) Holy shit and I thought I had trauma...

Pyrrha: Is there anything we could do to help?

Doctor: I'm afraid not...the only thing we could do is wait and hope she wakes up...

Pyrrha and Qrow look at (Y/N) sleeping as she keeps breathing and seems to be stable.
_______________________________________________________________
_________________
________

A little girl can be seen running through Vale as the snow falls she laughs as she gets closer to her destination. A woman who follows her chuckles and calls out to her.

(M/N): Sweetheart slow down you may trip on the snow.

(Y/N): (slows down) I'm sorry mom I'm just so excited we haven't been here in years!

The now 8-year old (Y/N) looks at the building in front of her with eyes filled with delight. Her mother finally catches up to her and grabs her hand as they enter the bakery. Their immediately hit with the warm and welcoming atmosphere this place always gave them.

(Y/N) and (M/N) we're sitting at a table as the little girl looked out seeing the snow slowly fall. The mother noticed how quiet her child was being and called out to her.

(M/N): (Y/N) sweetheart are you okay? You've been really quiet.

(M/N) pats her daughter's hair as (Y/N) looks up at her. She really enjoyed when her mom patted her head but now she was feeling gloomy and pulled away.