Watch you burn

(Y/N) awoke from her coma with a gasp. She takes a deep breath and looks down at the white sheets that had been draped over her. As she turned to the noise she just heard, she saw Pyrrha drop a cup of hot chocolate; her eyes widened and she covered her mouth in amazement.

Pyrrha: (Y/N), your awake!

Pyrrha tackled her in a hug as (Y/N) hugged back immediately. A doctor came in and her eyes widen as she went out the room.

Doctor: The patient from room 96 woke up! Call Mr. Qrow immediately!

Time skip

Qrow: I knew you looked familiar when I first saw you...

Pyrrha: So your Yang and Ruby's childhood friend.(gasps In realization) That's why you started remembering things when you were in Vale.

(Y/N) nods as Qrow, Pyrrha, and the doctor just listened to her memories.

Doctor: Well it seems like your condition mentally and physically are better. (To Qrow) You may take her home whenever you want.

Qrow: Okey (stands up) Pyrrha do me a favor and help (Y/N) get ready were leaving.

Pyrrha: But she just woke up...

(Y/N): It's alright Pyrrha...plus I'm really exited to see everyone. Now that most of my memories are back.

Pyrrha sighs and nods as she helps you get ready.

Pyrrha, (Y/N), and Qrow can be seen walking trough the snow as Pyrrha gives (Y/N) a cup of hot chocolate.

(Y/N): (smiles) Thank you Pyrrha...(to Qrow) Mr. Qrow?

Qrow: What is it kid?

(Y/N): Can you take me to see my dad?

Qrow:...

Pyrrha: Qrow?

Qrow: Kid...I've done some researching and your dad...your dad went to a mission and he never came back.

(Y/N): Oh...

(Y/N) looks down at her chocolate as her breath quickens.

Pyrrha: (Y/N) are you-

The cup of hot chocolate breaks in (Y/N)'s hands as she gets burn but do to her condition she doesn't feel it.

Pyrrha: (Y/N)!

(Y/N) hides her face behind her hands as she attempts to wipe away her tears, but they just keep coming. Pyrrha gently holds her and tries to console her as (Y/N) starts sobbing uncontrollably. Qrow just stares at them feeling useless.

Qrow: I'm sorry kid...

(Y/N): Why? Dad...