Cute

Team RWBY and (Y/N) sit at the stools outside, ready to order.

Yang: I'll have a bowl of the regular, please. (a large bowl of noodles slides in front of her)

Ruby: (staring at Yang's meal) Oohhh... I'll take the same. (a large bowl of noodles slides in front of her, as she clasps her hands in excitement)

(Y/N): Is it really okay for me to order something?

Weiss: (looking concerned) Of course it is sweetheart, now...(to the old man) do you have anything with a low-salt ...? (a large bowl of regular noodles instantly slides in front of her instead) Um... okay...

(Y/N): (blushes at the nickname) I'll have the same...(a large bowl of noodles slides in front of her) thank you.

The old man nods and turns to Blake who instead of saying anything, Blake merely gives a nod and smile to the Shopkeep, who returns the gesture as he rushes through one door of his shop and comes out the other to leave a large bowl of noodles topped with fish in front of her. Blake's eyes light up as she drools over her order. While Weiss looks strangely at her teammate, she gladly offers her Schnee Dust Company credit card to the Shopkeep.

Yang: Aw, Weiss! What's the occasion!?

Weiss: Consider it thanks for sending me to the doubles round. (her joy is ruined when the card is flung back at her, and the annoyed Shopkeep points to his register as it beeps "DECLINED") What?! How can my card be declined? I was barely into my monthly allowance!

Blake: (looking around panicked, she attempts to slowly slide her bowl closer to herself before the Shopkeep disappears with her food, causing the poor girl to slump over in defeat) Nooo!!

Pyrrha: Maybe I could help? (the girls of RWBY look up to see Team JNPR – Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, and Lie Ren – approach the stand)

Ruby: (flings her arms wide in delight) Pyrrha!

Yang: Aw, you don't have to ...

Blake: But she could!!!

(Y/N): Blake...I just noticed (gets closer to Blake)

Blake: (blushes) W-what did you notice...?

(Y/N): (eyes sparkle) Your a faunus...

Blake: (eyes widen) Please don't tell anyone...

(Y/N): (point to team RWBY and JNPR) Do they know?

Blake: Yes, but I don't think I want anyone else to know...

(Y/N) backs away and nods in understatement.

(Y/N): (smiles) It's alright, You want to be recognized for who you are rather than what you are. I'm a little too familiar with that sensation...

Emerald: She's just a monster! She doesn't feel any remorse or sympathy. It's pathetic...

(Y/N): I won't tell anyone until you're ready. You have my word on this.

Blake: (return the smile) Thank you...

Jaune: Hey do you guys mind if we join you?

Later on, the bowls are empty, and each student is either content with their meal or holding their stomachs sickly.

Ren: (to Pyrrha:) Are you sure it's wise to have eaten before a fight?

Pyrrha: (as the Shopkeep quickly gathers the bowls and vanishes) Of course! It will give us energy!

(Y/N): But if you don't have time to digest it you may barf...

Nora simply gives a hearty belch.

Jaune: (splaying himself over the counter, sickly saying:) If I barf, I'm blaming you.

Nora: Ooh! (grinning evilly) Aim at the enemy!

Ren: Nora, that's disgusting. But if you feel the urge...

Jaune: (giving a weak thumbs-up) Got it.

Pyrrha: (standing up from her stool) Well, we should be off.

Ruby: So, you think you guys are ready?

Nora: (gestures to each of her teammates) Of course! We've got a world-renowned fighter on our team, one's basically ninja, I can bench five of me, Jaune, we trained all year, our weapons are awesome, Glynda barely yells at us anymore, and uh... Jaune!

Ren: (to Jaune:) Are you gonna take that?

Jaune: She's not wrong.

Nora: I'm kidding, he knows I'm kidding. (begins talking quickly, the color slowly draining away as she gets more worried) Don't be so nervous! The worst that can happen is we lose, that is just a few more years of walking around school with everyone knowing we're failures, our friends will slowly abandon us to preserve their social status, we won't be able to show our faces in class, no one will sit with us in the cafeteria, Ren and I have no parents, we have no home left to go to, we'll be officially renamed Team Lose-iper! (her mad laughter turns into sobs as she slams her head on the counter)

Ren: (unperturbed) So, yeah, we're feeling pretty good.

Pyrrha: Don't fret. If anything, we should be looking forward to a fight with actual guidelines, and not, well, ...murderers.

Yang: Yeah, don't sweat it, we've all faced way worse before.

Blake: (counts off the threats on her fingers) Let's see. Grimm invasions, violent extremists, a destructive sociopath...

Ruby: And that's all while were still in training! Oh, imagine what it would be like to graduate!

Weiss: (sarcastically mumbling to herself:) Maybe then I'll be able to pay for a meal.

(Y/N) stiffs a laugh as the rest looks at her shocked except for Pyrrha and Nora who already heard her laugh. She looks around to see them and then looks at her lap embarrassed.

(Y/N): Sorry...

Ruby quickly hugs (Y/N) telling her that she's the cutest thing ever as the rest laugh seeing (Y/N)'s face super red.

Port: (crackling in over the intercom system:) Would Team JNPR please report to the battlegrounds immediately!

Oobleck: (adding in to Port's order:) Yes! Like they were scheduled to, several minutes ago!

Pyrrha: Well, it looks like this is it.

Ruby: (lets go of (Y/N), to Team JNPR as they walk away, Nora still depressed and Jaune looking queasy) Go get 'em!

(Y/N): G-good luck guys!

Yang: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes Yang?

And that's how team RWBY found (Y/N)'s weakness