I hate them

Later on, everyone meets in the pavilion as Roman Torchwick is escorted by Mercury and Emerald towards an Atlesian airship.

Roman: Oh, I can't believe that you caught me, you've really taught me the error of my ways. (to an Atlesian Knight, who grabs him by the arm) He-hey, watch the hat!

Emerald and Mercury then approach Ruby and they smile at each other.

Emerald: (to team RWBY) Have you guys seen (Y/N)?

Ruby: We saw her fighting a moment ago but I'm not sure.

Weiss: Yeah...

Blake: (looks at something and frowns) I feel betrayed...

Yang: Blake what are you saying?

RWY, Emerald, and Mercury face towards where Blake is facing. Ruby squeaks from the cuteness, Yang covers her mouth with both hands blushing, Weiss turns to face another way blushing as Emerald and Mercury look a little shocked.

Emerald/Mercury: (Y/N) can smile?!

(Replace the dog with Zwei)

(Y/N): You did amazing little guy...

(Y/N) picks up the puppy in her arms and turns towards Team RWBY, Emerald, and Mercury.

(Y/N): Do you guys know who this puppy belongs to?

Yang: I- he's our dog!

(Y/N): He's really cute...

Ruby: Thank you (gets closer to (Y/N) to pet Zwei) He's name is Zwei.

(Y/N): Zwei... have I heard that somewhere...?

Emerald: (Y/N), Cinder is calling us we should go...

(Y/N): Okey...(gives Zwei to Ruby and walks away) bye girls!

RWBY: Bye!

Cinder, Mercury, (Y/N), and Emerald meet discreetly at a rooftop.

Cinder: All in all, I call today a success.

(Y/N): You call this success...a lot of people got hurt and it isn't the fall of Beacon yet...

Cinder looks at (Y/N) surprised as Emerald frowns at her.

Cinder: Since when do you care?

Emerald: Yeah (Y/N)...plus those stupid "friends" of yours really made a mess of things.

Mercury: Yeah. A lot of Faunus didn't make it out of the tunnels because of them. (To Cinder) Do you still think the White Fang's gonna listen to us?

???: No, but they'll listen to me.

(Y/N) feels a chill down her spine as they all turn around to see Adam Taurus.

Time skip