Luck

The scene cuts to a shot of blue sky above a green forest. There are a few shots inside the forest before Nora is heard speaking.

Nora: I'm just sayin'...

Nora and Ren emerge from behind a tree, walking together.

Nora:...there's more members of JNPR in this team than RWBY. It just makes sense to go with that one.

Ren: But "junior" isn't a color.

Nora: (groaning) How can I be more clear?

Nora puts out her hands and the letters JNRR pop into existence. She points to the first three.

Nora: One, two, three. That's more than one.

She points to the R.

Ren: But we're helping Ruby with her objective.

Ren holds out his hand and the letters RNJR pop into existence. Behind him, Jaune is crouched and watching something.

Ren: (pointing to the first R) Wouldn't that make her the leader?

Jaune: Guys!

Ren and Nora turn their heads toward him.

Jaune: We need to focus.

The letters pop out of existence.

Jaune: Also, JNRR is way cooler.

Nora: Exactly!

Ren goes to speak, but instead just groans.

There's a rumble.

Jaune: It's here.

Scene changes to Ruby flying backwards from trees, firing Crescent Rose in the direction she came from.

A collection of floating boulders with a Grimm mask moves the trees aside, clearly chasing her.

Ruby falls, crashing against tree limbs along the way.

Ruby: Bad... landing... strategy!

Ruby lands on her feet on a big tree branch strong enough to hold her weight. She uses her Semblance to fly past the Grimm.

Jaune, Ren, and Nora look up.

Jaune: Let's get that thing off her.

Jaune runs toward them. Ren jumps up into the trees.

Nora: Don't forget me!

Nora pulls out Magnhild and shoots it at the ground, propelling herself into the air with excited whooping. She lands right besides Ren in his branch.

Ren: We need to draw its attention away from Ruby!

As a stream of rose petals, Ruby flies past them.

Ruby: Could use some help!

In the distance we can see Pyrrha, (Y/N), and Qrow watching them as they take a break from their training and eat sandwiches.

Pyrrha: You think we should help them?

(Y/N): Nah, they'll be alright.

Qrow: They have to learn how to fend for themselves...now get back to training.

(Y/N)/Pyrrha: (groan)

(Y/N) lifts up her head and arms as she gets ready to fight. Pyrrha takes a deep breath as she takes a swing at (Y/N) with her left hand, but (Y/N) easily blocks it with her wrist, pushing her hand away from her. The interplay repeats with Pyrrha's right and (Y/N)'s left, only this time (Y/N) uses the momentum to turn and come back at Pyrrha with a roundhouse kick. Pyrrha bends backwards to dodge it, her legs in a lunge. She gives (Y/N) a solid punch, pushing her back a few feet.