Chapter 34.- "Ice and Fire"

I'm gonna paint you by numbers and color you in

If things go right we can frame it

And put you on a wall

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before

Now I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now

Song: "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran

FINN (POV)

I swear that if Antonio were in front of me right now I would fucking kiss him ...

wait that sounds weird...

Ok... I guess I should first give some context.

Antonio is an old colleague and partner here in Spain, he is the one who helped me find the perfect place to develop my plan, I had to tell him a large part of everything that was happening because although I hated talking to him about my personal matters, it was necessary to give him the context if I expected him to help me, Fortunately, he has always been a pleasant and discreet colleague, I had many things to thank him for.

Like...Thanks to him I closed one of the biggest commercial deals that Wolfhard Industries has on the European continent and now thanks to him, my disaster from a couple of hours ago could be put on hiatus ...

After the tense moment with Millie I spent the rest of the trip on the outside of the carriage, first because I was upset and then ... because I was fucking embarrassed that I lost control, I was almost dreading the moment we reached our destination because I didn't want to face Millie, I didn't even know how I could see her in the eye.

"If you were fucking mine, you'd be safe ..."

What the hell was I thinking!

I mean... will I really fit in because she compared me to a guy who doesn't even exist? Or maybe it was the dismissive tone of her voice? ....

I wonder if my anger is due to finally hearing a painful truth in Millie's own voice... that I am not good enough.

I was terrified because when we reached our destination I would have to face her, which brings me to the real reason why I want to build an altar for Antonio, the moment we arrived whatever had happened in the last hours, any tension that had surrounded us disappeared at the precise moment we looked around us.

The place was fucking amazing ...

I really underestimated him, when he told me he would get me a royal castle I thought he was exaggerating but this ... this was a fucking castle, a royal castle.

According to what Antonio explained to me, the northeastern part of the country still conserved remains of this type of construction, medieval architecture was a great cultural and historical legacy that is still standing after hundreds of years....

and the bastard fucking got the permits to be able to own one for a couple of months, this place can only be accessed by big celebrities looking to escape the public eye or powerful rulers ... and now it was ours ... Gaten would kill me once he realized how much money this cost but I didn't give a shit... this was for Millie and seeing the smile on her face as she took in every detail of the place, it was worth it.