Chapter 3.- "Red roses suck"

“Memories are not the key to the past, they are the key to our future ...” 

If someone had told Finn that he was brutally hit on the head while he was sleeping, he would have believed it ... as soon as he woke up, the first thing he felt was a deep pain piercing his skull and the second ... the sweat covering his body, it was hot there . 

"No ... not again ... MILLIEEE!" 

Finn growled as he buried his head in the pillow, you see ... Millie had a habit of always turning off the air conditioning in the morning because ... well, she was cold, she hated getting out of the shower and finding herself in a freezing room, that was always a reason discussion for both. 

"Oh, you are awake." Millie said as she finished zipping up her tight black skirt and still with her top exposed and her hair wet, she didn't even turn to look at him. 

"Near the lamp there is some juice and an aspirin for your head" 

Still with his eyes half closed, Finn turned to throw the pill down his throat and take almost all the juice in one gulp, the sensation of the refreshing liquid in his mouth helped awaken all his senses, first the sight ... 

Millie was semi naked in front of him, she was just beginning to put on that pink lace bra that drove him crazy, at any other time he would have turned that morning into a session of kisses, caresses and any kind of ardent and indecent activity that he could imagine, but he wasn't stupid, he knew from the moment he heard her speak, that she was upset with him. 

Millie was warm, loving and it was more than obvious that at that moment, he was not one of her favorite people in the world, little by little the memories came to his mind, ordering one by one ... 

He left her alone on Sunday to go to work… 

he forgot to call her and well, he had had a couple of drinks at the office ... 

he began to remember certain aspects of the day that allowed him to have a clear idea of ​​what happened and the things he needed clear out. 

Finn sat on the edge of the bed staring at Millie, who was finishing applying small touches of makeup to her face, waited for her gaze to meet his through the mirror before starting to speak. 

"Millie, about yesterday ...". 

"Finn, just forget it". Millie interrupted him. "It’s okay, I'm not upset and…" 

"Wait ... did you say that you ... you're not upset?" Finn said as he let out an incredulous laugh causing a look of confusion on Millie's face. "Millie, I'm the one who should be fucking upset here!" 

"What?". That was all Millie could say as she tried to keep up with Finn, his mood swings driving her crazy.