4-Coffee or my life

Namjoon POV

" Ugh" I open my eyes to a dimly lighted cabin of the plane.

"This is your Captain, local time is 4:00 am we will be landing in 30 minutes please prepare to disembark. For your safety please make sure your seat belts are fastened properly and thank you for flying with us today."

"Alright everyone you heard the man" I said.

I look over and JHope Jin was getting their stuff together. Jimin was nudging Tae who is passed out on Jungkooks shoulder and Yoongi who is mumbling something about killing the Captain for being so loud.

"Do you think there will be a lot of Army at the airport!" I look over at Tae "it is early right?"

"Yes it's early but we will have to see" I answered.

" Coffee" Yoongi mumbles still not fully awake and not yet moving.

"let's get off the plane and out of the airport and we will stop on our way to the hotel" anything to motivate him. With that Yoongi is up and getting ready for departure.

I make sure all the guys are moving then I pack all my stuff in my bag take my passport and wallet place them on top and sit down to buckle my seat belt.

--Time skip--

"Anywhere will do" I let the driver know. Yoongi is already giving me looks like he's going to kill me if I don't get coffee in his hands now.

"I know where to go it's locally owned and has the best coffee" the driver smiles back at me.

"Great thank you" I lean back in my seat I can't wait to get to the hotel.

"There was so many Army today" Jin says happily.

"It was nice to see" Hobi's bright smile shines.

We pulled to a little shopping center with a corner market, laundry mat, and in the corner a coffee shop.

"We are here," the driver says "but it looks closed I think it opens in 20 minutes.

I feel daggers being thrown at my backside knowing they are all from the grumpy old man sitting behind me.

"I will go check" I jump out of the SUV.

**Knock Knock**

This girl looks through the glass door and points to the sign to let me know that they were not opened yet.

She opens the door and said "We open in 15 minutes."

"Coffee??" I asked to please open I don't want Yoongi to kill me I flash my best smile.

She sighs "Yes Coffee" and opens the door.

I turn back and wave for the guys to let them know it's ok to get off.  All the guys were all
discussing what they were  going to order coffee or tea. When she stops me in my tracks.

"Annyeonghaseyo" She greeted while bowing.

Was I hearing this correctly? "You know Korean?" I ask nervously if she knew who we were and you never know how that would go but if she was she sure didn't show it at all. I smile at her she kind of cute.

She meets my gaze and I feel like all the air leaves me. "YYYes" A little blush crept over her cheeks. I finally take in the girl in front of me she has pretty brown bright eyes with long lashes, a great smile, Carmel colored skin, and nice size. Her dark black hair was pulled in a bun at the top of her head. She was a natural cutie not wearing any makeup. All of a sudden my thoughts were sidetracked by a tingling sensation starting at the back of my neck where my soul mark is. It's probably nothing.

"What can I get you guys?" She asks politely

Rubbing the back of my neck "Oh we will take 5 Americanos, and 2 hot tea"

"Hyungiee!! make mine a hot chocolate" Tae said flopping down on the corner couch.

"Me Too!!!ME TOO Hyung!!"Kookie yells out

"Ashh!" These boys **Shaking my head** "Make that 4 Americano and 1 tea and 2 Hot chocolate"

"With lots of cream" Kookie yells

"Mine tooo!!!" Tae shouts. I turn to give them the "look". They shouldn't be yelling so early in the morning. They have seems to get to the point and settled down.

"You got it extra cream" She giggled. Did my heart skip what is going on here???

"Bathroom??" Hobi is trying to push me out of the way but I can't seem to move. I keep staring at her.

"straight back to your right" she directs him.

"What size?" She asks her eyes matching mine.

"Large Please" I look down now my neck is really bothering me. Oh no this can't be....not now not here!!!

"Will that be all we have some great Pastries? My favorite is strawberry" she said

"uhhh I'm sorry can you hold on for a moment?" I need to figure this out "Jimin can you come to pay real quick, Jin can I see you outside?"

Jin gets up to follow me outside, Yoongi lefts his hat and lifts his eyebrow at me questioning my actions but I really don't feel like making a bigger deal than I already am I don't even know what's happening so I ignore him and head out to the van.

The sun was finally rising it was a beautiful mix of oranges, purples, and blue.

Jin pulls back to the matter at hand

"What's going on Namjoon?"

I see the concern on his face. How do I say this???

"My neck is bothering me can you look at it and let me know if I was bit or something" please be a bug bite

"Namjoon your soulmark is red" he says as he touches it" yahhhhh itttttss changing!!!"

Shit

"Shhhhh Jin can you be a little quieter" I don't want to make a big deal about this. I have to think about this.. Does she want a soulmate? she's here in the states would we have a long-distance relationship or would she move to Korea? She speaks Korean that a plus but I'm a K-pop idol what will the fans think?? But she is beautiful and made just for me... ugh I need to think this through. I have always known this would happen my father always said that the soul mark made the men in our family stronger. Brings you to the person that will complete you. It runs in the male bloodline which makes the men in my family unique.

"Yaaahhh you need to introduce yourself" Jin yells

"No I don't, I need to think" Jin shakes his head. Of course, I don't expect him to understand he sees my soulmark like everyone else a blessing. He has always dreamed of meeting his soulmate.

I walk back into the coffee shop with Jin hot on my heals just in time to hear her voice

"Order ready" She smiles shyly oh that smile... I need to think.

"Gamsa Haeyo" (Thank you)

"Annyeong" she waves goodbye

"Annyeong" I know where she works I can always come back after I figure this out.

As the SUV pulled away I felt my heartache ugh am I making a mistake???