24-Just wear that dress!

Y/N POV

I closed the book on my final test of the semester and relief flooded me. I stand up and return my test and bow to my teacher and leave the building smiling excitedly for a break in school. The cold air hits me and I tighten my coat and head towards where Namjoon is to pick me up.

"Y/N!!" I hear someone yelling and turn to find Kai running to catch up.

"Hey Kai, how'd you do on the test?"

Over the last couple of weeks, we had been studying together sometimes Yu and Min would join but for the most part, we had the most classes together.

"Good, thanks to our studying." He smiled, "Do you have time for a cup of coffee?"

I looked at my watch and realized I had some time before Namjoon would be here to pick me up for our weekend trip.

"Let's do it." We started towards the cafe where we did most of our studying.

We walked in and headed to the counter and placed our order and settled at the table we had claimed as our studying table.

"Seems so weird to sit here and not study." I said

He smiled, "Yeah."

The barista called out our order and he stepped away to get it. I checked my phone and decided to have Namjoon meet me here.

Y/N- Meet me at the coffee shop by the school. Getting a cup while I wait.

Joonie-Your done already?

Y/N-Yes so relieved.

Joonie-I'm finishing up here and I will head over.

Y/N- See you soon.

I look up just in time to see Kai sit down.

"Excited about your internship?" I asked

Kai's dad had got him a paid internship this winter break at his work. I thought about getting one but I really need a break and paid internships are rare.

"No, I mean I don't want to be stuck in an office for 8 hours a day."

"Aww come on it won't be that bad." I say

"So any plans with your time off?" he asks changing the subject.

"Just work and sleep." I smiled

"That sounds wonderful." he says taking a sip of his coffee."So I was thinking maybe we can get together every now and then for coffee and talk."

"Yes of course." I smiled making friends for me has always been difficult here in Korea as a foreigner and I was glad for every one of them.

**Ring Ring**

"Excuse me." I said answering my phone

"Hey beautiful I am here." his voice rings out making me smile. I look out the window and there is the Black SUV waiting with his driver waiting to open the door.

"Ok I will be right out." I say hang up my phone and turn to Kai.

"I got to get going, call me and we can coffee." I smiled

"Will do." He smiled back.

I left the coffee shop and walked towards the car.

"Hi Hwan." I chirped so excited to start my weekend with Joonie.

Hwan bowed "Miss Y/N." and opened the door and I slipped in right into Namjoons arms.

"Hi" He smiled our eyes connected and the bond trumbed through us. It seems like the more time was apart the hard it gets to be with each other without wanting to bond. Ugh, how am I getting through this weekend?

"Hi" I reply.

"How were your tests?" he asked

"Good Im sure I passed all of them."

He smiled "Of course you did I had no doubt."

We pull up to my apartment building and I move to get out Joonie grabbed my gloved hand and slides a hat and mask on and hands me "My Hat" he had bought me a cute black bucket hat wtih pins in it I am sure he was hoping that it would make me want to wear it more.

"Really we have been over this I live here."

"Please." his eyes above the mask tells me he is not giving up.

I put both on "Okay happy??"

"Yes I know you live here but if people recognize me and see your face...I just want to make sure we reveal it in our time when we are ready." His eyes were full of emotions and our connection buzzing. I swear I felt a need to protect this what we have almost as if it was coming from him.

I put my gloved hand on his cheek "Okay I understand." his eyes lit up maybe I was making a bigger deal out of this than what it is.

He grabbed my gloved hand and we walk to get my bag I packed for this weekend and head back to the car.

We stop in front of the private entrance to the most beautiful hotel I had ever seen. The door swings open we put my hat and mask on. The gentleman standing at the door bowed and greeted us directing us to a private elevator and gave our keys to our room. The day after he asked me about meeting his family I asked what he had planned he said just to pack warm and he will take care of the rest.

We walked into this beautiful suite that was like an apartment definitely bigger than my apartment. I look around and walked to the window looking out to a beautiful view of the city.

"Your room is to the right let's get settled. We have reservations at 6." I turn around to see a very sexy Namjoon looking at me. How am I going to get through this weekend.

I turned to the room and was huge and had a big bathroom with a jacuzzi tub with all kinds of high end products. Then I opened the closet to put away my cloths and the closet had beautiful clothes, shoes and hand bags.  One dress stood out.

"Beautiful," I whispered.

"Yes you are." I turn to find Namjoon smiling holding 2 glasses of champagne our bond between us strong

"Joonie this is too much," I state looking down.

"No its just the start." He walked forward offering me one of the glasses.

"You don't have to do this."

"I know I want to, let me spoil you." he says "We don't always have the chance to do things like this let's enjoy it."

I smiled "Okay." I take a sip of the champagne

he turned to walk out.

"Where are we going? How am I supposed to know what to wear?"I Asked

"No more questions....Just wear that dress." He said with a wink and he was gone.

"Asshhhhh." I look at the clock I had 2 hours to get ready.

Marked Soulsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें