13-Beautiful, Simple Yet Elegant

"Y/N do you know where my phone is I just had it."

"Mom it's in your hand." I laugh my mom is a scatter brain under pressure.

She looks down at her hand holding the phone "oh right."

"Come on Mom let's get you in your dress"

I follow her in to the bathroom and she slips the dress on. I zip up the dress. I noticed she starts crying.

"Mom are you ok?"

She sniffs "I can't believe my baby boy is getting married to his soulmate and you finding your soulmate." She continued crying

"Ahhh mamma don't cry it's a lot going on but your going to mess up your makeup." 

"Oh yeah. It's all a little overwhelming." She says has she is dabbing her tears off her cheeks.

"You're telling me." I hug her.

Shin pops his head in "We got to get going if we are going to make the ceremony."

---

The wedding was beautiful when my brother and Kristal touched it was beautiful. I think I even saw a tears in my brothers eyes. We are all heading to the reception area when my phone goes off

**beep beep**

Namjoon-Wow you look beautiful 😍

I look around and there he is tucked in the hallway smiling.

Y/N- thank you.

I know because we want to keep this between us we needed to be careful.

Namjoon-Can I steal my soulmate for a couple of moments?

I feel my cheeks heat up and I can't contain my smile anymore when it come to him.

Y/N- I don't know you would have to ask her 😉

"Y/N you look beautiful." I look up from my phone to see Andrew in front of me.

"Thank you, you clean up good yourself."

**beep beep**

Namjoon-you seem busy maybe later

I look up and he is waving bye no wait don't go.

Y/N- no wait I will be there

"I got to go see you later." I say to Andrew and  head towards Namjoon.

Andrew grabs my arm stopping me "Let's go in together." He smiles

"I've got to go somewhere before I head in but I will see you at the reception."  I pull away and towards Namjoon.

Namjoon POV

I just want to take a peek and see her before my day starts.

The doors swing open and I see her family and friends talking and congratulating the newlyweds And I see her. She takes my breath away she is wearing this cute pink lace dress. Her hair plied on top of her head.