12-I like roller coasters

Y/N POV

I wake up take a quick shower regretting making this appointment so early. I throw on a pair of ripped black jeans and my favorite koala shirt and gloves.

"Y/N your ride is here" I hear through the door

"Ok I will be down." I look in the mirror "this is as good as it gets."

My eyes clearly tired from last night. I should of thrown some makeup to make myself look presentable but hey he knows I was out late last night. I pull my hair into a bun. Made my way down the stairs put my converses on and hear laughter coming from the kitchen walked in to the kitchen to see Namjoon holding 2 cups of coffee smiling looking like he just walked off a photo shoot and talking & laughing with my dad.

"Good morning you look beautiful." He says with his beautiful dimpled smile. "Love the shirt."

"Thank you." I smile

"Well it was nice meeting you Richard." Namjoon says to my dad.

"It was nice meeting you too." my dad smiles walks over and whispers "I like him." I'm sure I am blushing now.

Namjoon and I head to the door and out to the car waiting.

"your dad is nice." Namjoon says

"yes he is." I smile I am so glad that they are getting along

"I brought coffee, now I know it's not your coffee but it will do." He smiles.

"Coffee, just what I needed. Thank you." I smile

I slide in the car and we take off.

We walk in to the doctors office it was empty

"Good morning, Y/N?"

"Yes I got an appointment at 9"

"Ahhh Miss Y/N please follow me" we follow her down the hall back to the office where my life was changed forever.

"Y/N good to see you and this must be your soulmate? Nice to meet you I'm Dr Stevens"

"Nice to meet you I'm Kim Namjoon."

"Please have a seat." She says

He pulls out my seat for me making my cheeks warm.

"Thank you." I smile and eyes connect and he's all I see.

"So Mr Kim"

He looks over at the doctor breaking our connection "Please just call me Namjoon"

"Okay Namjoon does Anyone else in your family have a soulmark?"

"Yes all the men in my family." He says proudly

"Okay can I take a look?" She asks as she pulled out the black light

"Sure." He pulled his collar down and she turns off the office lights and clicks on the black light. I watch as gold flicks of lights sparkle off his mark.

"Wow does my soulmark do that too?"

"Yes it does and looks like your soulmarks are combining." She answers turning to me "can I take an other look at your mark?"

"Of course." I turn lifting my hair revealing my mark.

"So beautiful." I hear Namjoon say as I look over and he looked mesmerized by what he was seeing. He reaches over and grabs my gloved hand our eyes connect and our connection happens and he smiles making me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. I love this feeling.

The doctor turns at on the light. We turn to the doctor "Can I take pictures for documents? I have never seen this before?

"Yes go ahead." Namjoon says "so how rare is her mark?"