19-Dorms

A/N: Sorry It took so long after my last note I got sick with COVID bad then I started a new job. I will still try to update weekly.  Enjoy!!!

Namjoon POV

I am excited that she is coming back to the dorms with me. I know all the guys are home they would love to see her even better I get to spend more time with her.

"You sure they won't mind?" she looks up at me through her beautiful lashes.

"Yes they will be excited to see you and I am happy that we can spend more time together besides I already texted them you were coming over now you have to come." I smile at her.

She smiles and seems to loosen up "Okay." she says.

The car stops we get out. We walk up the door and here we go.

Y/N POV

We walk in and JK and V are playing video games. Yoongi was in the corner writing in a book. Jin head was poking out in the kitchen, Jimin was lounging on the couch playing on his phone and Hobi looked like he just finished running around the room.

"Hi guys." I greet.

"Hi Y/Nie."

"Excuse the house" Hobi says giving the maknae a look. "I tried to get them to clean up."

I giggled "don't worry it was a last minute and it's not bad at all." I feel Joonie grab my gloved hand and pull me next to him. I look up to see him smiling I feel the connection and I fight the desire to kiss him.

"let me show you my room." he smiles

"Oh yes make sure she knows where OUR room is." Tae wiggles his eyebrows at me. 

A/N Watch out I figured out how to use gifs LOL 

"its not like that" Joons covers his face clearly being shy

"Suuurreee!!" Jungkook smiles at us and walks away.

We walk in his room which he clearly shares with Tae.

"This is it, It looks like Tae cleaned up." He smiles

I look around there is a clear difference between Tae's side and my Joonie's.

I sit on his bed and grabbed one of his Ryan stuffies and hold it close.

"You are making me jealous of a stuffed animal." I look up to see him looking down on me. This is getting harder and harder not to say forget waiting and kiss him.

"Oh sorry, but he is so cute." I smile as I kiss the stuffy, I look at Joon and the look on his face said it all I had clearly hit a nerve. He quickly grabs the stuffy and throws it against wall knocking down the painting on the wall. I giggled "Of course you would break something." he doesn't ever take his eyes off of me. He moves closer that makes me move back falling to the bed, he hovers over me keeping the eye contact the bond feeling stronger than it ever has.