20-Things ARE complicated

Y/N POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep!!!

I wake up to my alarm going off ugh..I feel groggy and drained....I have a headache it feels like I have a hangover... "five more minutes" I hit the snooze button and roll over and go back to sleep  

**Buzz Buzz**

Joonie- Good Morning Jagiya have a wonderful day

**Buzz Buzz** 

Chimmy-So what was that last night??

**Buzz Buzz**

 Chimmy-Soooo.... 

**Buzz Buzz**

Joonie-Hope you are not upset about last night. I didn't mean to put any pressure on you.

**Buzz Buzz**

Chimmy- Y/Nieeee you can't ignore me....

**Buzz Buzz**

Joonie- I am happy to continue the way we are.

**Buzz Buzz**

Joonie-I hope you are ok :(

**Buzz Buzz**

Chimmy-Everything ok Namjoon looks a little stressed.

**Buzz Buzz**

Kai (school project partner)-Hey here at the coffee shop are we still meeting up? 

"Coffee...MMMMM....I should get some coffee before... "I jolt up and check my phone "shit I overslept" I grab my phone and reply I am on my way...ugh my head.

I throw on the first pair of jeans, a shirt, and gloves. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a quick bun, grabbed my book bag, and ran out the door. Luckily I had chosen a coffee shop close by place. 

I walk into the coffee shop. I close my eyes and take a deep breath the smell of coffee and the sounds of the bustling shop makes me a little homesick for my family in California. I open my eyes to hear. 

"Y/N!! I already got you your americano." Kai waves me over.

"Thank you but you didn't have to." I smile Kai has always been nice to me.

"No problem, I was just worried when you didn't text or call that you were going to be late," he said

 "Sorry I had a late night and overslept." which reminded me of my phone notifications. 

"Ohhh can you give me a minute I need to let someone know that I am okay?" I smile and pull out my phone " Oh no, I am sorry, but can I have a minute? I know I was late, but I really need to..."

"It's okay go ahead." he Smiles

I got up and stepped out of the coffee shop and dialed Namjoon's number.

Namjoon POV-That Morning 

I just finished showering after my early morning workout with Jungkook and look at the time. It's still a little early but she is usually up and on her run already. Ugh I haven't gotten much sleep as thoughts of her and our possible life together is all I can't seem to think about. 

"Hyung you okay?" JK asks full of concern 

"Yes, I just got a lot on my mind," I say, 

"If you need to talk I am here." He smiles

"Thanks but don't complain when I take you up on that." I laugh I love JungKook I don't know if he knows what he is offering.  

I need to talk with Bighit I need a plan, even if she wants to wait like the original when and if she wants too. I grab my phone and texted her....