f o u r t y s e v e n

"oh no no no no!" I tie up my robe and cover myself up when i turn around. "zion what the fuck are you doing here?" and this is the first words i told this man since the last time we spoke from three years ago. well, from what i remember.

"why the fuck are you nake- am i-" he cuts himself off as he checks under the covers. "we actually- oh my fuck."

"excuse me? get out of my hotel room!" I complain as i pick up his clothes from the floor and threw it at him before turning back around.

"what the fuck?" he asked himself as i heard him change into his clothes. "what happened last night?"

"the last thing i remember was my mother telling me i will never get married. i recall an afterparty, but i really don't know what else happened. please zion, do not tell anyone this ever happened." I huff as I pinch in between my eyes for the headache that occured. I look at the time to see that it is almost eleven, and anthony is coming soon.

"did we use pro-" i cut him off.

"i think so, but don't worry. i'm on the pill. you're good." i laughed with the idea, even though it isn't the time to do so.

"when did you start going on the pill?" he asked out of nowhere as he still continues to change. he should mind his own business.

"a long time ago. you done?" I rolled my eyes as i folded my arms.

"you shouldn't be drinking a lot," zion said. "even the waiters were annoyed to be coming back and forth to the table to give you more glasses of champagne."

"i'm no longer that pitiful eighteen year old. and if you want to meddle with my life right now, how about i ask you about the "crazy ex girlfriend who fleeted the country after forcing you to stay with me" story you told your new girlfriend? if i recall, you were the one that wanted me to stay." I give a fake smile to him. "and you also have no business talking about my boyfriend cheating on me. because now i'm the one that actually cheated on him."

hearing that come out of my mouth was too much to be true. "oh fuck, i cheated on anthony."

"fuck that rich boy, i cheated on my girlfriend." he retorted.

"please, i heard you guys hardly been dating for a month." i look at him, annoyed.

"at least she accepts the fact that i have a kid," he comes back at me.

"you know, i can see we both seem happy with our lives and the decisions we made, so please just leave. i honestly don't care anymore." i open the door for him, and let him out of the room. he looks back, with a pitiful look on his face, before turning his back and walking away. i took a breath to stop myself from going insane and continued on with drinking my coffee and getting ready before anthony would possibly come. But it took a little longer, since it took time trying to cover up the hickeys around my body.

"hello beautiful," anthony cheered as he opened the door to the room. "i guess you had a wonderful morning."

"hi baby." i give him a kiss before continuing to put on my clothes. "how was dinner with the family? you like ryan?"

"he's not so bad," he shrugs. "also, my mom is dying to meet you. she was wondering if we would have dinner at her house tonight?"

"of course, anything for my favorite customer. and i'd love to finally meet your sister." i smile to the idea. "we can go after we look at the listings?"

"yea," he gives me a smile before heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

as i wait for anthony to get ready, i prepare my things and look around the room.