f o u r

"what do you mean change of plans? how am i supposed to get home, if my car didn't come yet?" I asked

"well, i always forget that my friends are becoming adults, and allison getting married to god knows who. but they planned an all day bachelorette party, last minute." diana frowned

"i dont exactly have any other friends in LA. so, how exactly am i able to-" she cuts me off

"tomorrow, i promise. and i'll leave you a surprise later," she winked as she headed out the door. "don't forget to clean chi."

"bye!" i said, as i picked the door.

after an hour of being pissed and talking to my mom, i remembered my priority of washing chi. was not as i expected.

"girl, the water is fine." i swayed my hands through the water, as i persuade chi into getting into the tub

she got in, and everything went along well, until she splashed me with gushes of water, and shook her fur as she got out.

"sissy. i know. it was a bad idea for me to shower before cleaning you." i snicker, as i wrapped her around with the towel to dry her off.

after that, i took a little nap, until i heard something at the gate that woke me up. as i walked outside to see, i grabbed a shovel next to the plant in case someone was gonna attack me. turned out, it was someone who wasn't going to after all.

"get in loser." zion yelled. "surprise."

"why are you here?" i asked

"i left you with the wrong impression, so i'm here to make it up to you." he smiled, as he gestured a seat

"i just woke up from a nap." i giggled

"i'll wait."

"come inside." i gestured, as i opened the gate

in 20 minutes, i guess i turned out exploring LA with zion.

"so why here?" he asked

"well, i'm gonna try test it out over here. this is usually where trends take place, so why not." i said, as i looked out the window

"so, you're into business. well, i'd totally love to start business with you in the future," he raised his eyebrows

"maybe even so, maybe be your guy's manager. well, if you guys trust me." i giggle. "well, it actually depends on how i feel after my courses."

"of course. maybe we'd be able to release more than what the management holds us from,"zion utters.

"but no. i wanted to maybe explore and leave the rock i've been stuck on," we both laughed. "i was supposed to go to a school back home, but that meant no actual experience. also, if i start things there, it'd be too expensive." i giddier. "everything's been about me. how about you?"

"well, there's not a lot. i'm from canada. allergic to apple juice. oh and vine. that's what started it all for me," he turns to a curb. "never had this type of talk about me in a long time."

"that's fine," i said. "it takes time to open up to people."

after that, we tuned into some music on the radio, and talked a little more, until we got to the school.

"so here you have it. your stop for 4 years." he opened the door for me

"thank you," i smiled, as i got out of the door. "such a gentleman."
___
zion's pov (a few hours ago)

"can you do me a favor?" diana asked

"what?" i complained, as i paused my game

"i would've asked brandon but he's busy. he's always busy." diana points out. "but i promised lils that i'd be driving her around LA. and just a stop at her school so she knows where to go."

"so, you're telling me to tour her around?" i asked, grinning.

"yes. please?" she asked

"fine," i exaggerate, without her knowing i'm actually down

"thank you." she hung up

then an incoming facetime call from kacie came up on my phone.

"heyyyy," she said on the phone. "are you still down for the party at quinn's tonight?"

"well delay of plans. i have something to do at the studio today." i lie

"i saw what happened last night." she replied

"what did you see?" i asked in concern

"hopefully what i saw was something i shouldn't worry about for our future." kacie pouts

"don't worry bout it babe," i smiled. "i'll make it up to you."

kacie. my girlfriend. it's all just lust. nothing more, and nothing less. we shouldn't be together due to some circumstances, but i suppose. we keep the relationship a secret, but sometimes a scandal is not that effective.
___