:3:

There was always a certain light around her, always drawing his darkness to her. It had such warmth to it, like it wanted to wrap around him. A warmth that allowed him to hear her call, from a distant star. He made the choice and went beckoning to her call.  "How much chakra will it take for me to bring her here?" He asked the monster inside himself. The monster thought for a second.

"Almost 75% of your chakra and 25% of mine if your lucky enough brat, it will work." For the first time, he felt a tingling feeling in his stomach...he will bring her here. He will make sure of it. "Alright brat, memorize these hand signs. Remember there's a high chance that it won't work." The monster rumbled.  He concentrated and closed his eyes tight doing the hand signs in swift motions, he made it look too easy. After thirty long minutes, it was over. Nothing, silence...Did it not work? Did he fail? He then felt her presence...he followed it to no end. He then saw her...the face he longed to see in deep slumber by the sparkling waterfall. He felt like he could just watch her for hours, until he felt another presence come closer. Damn. he thought. He quickly took the ruby pendant and slipped it around her neck, and disappeared back into the trees, closely observing. He watched as the presence approached with a kunai in his hand, ready to protect. He watched closely as the other figure shook the girl awake. When she opened her eyes, his heart skipped a beat. He could have sworn that her gorgeous (e/c) eyes locked on him for a second, before they darted away. He put his hand to his chest. What has this girl been doing to him?  He wasn't supposed to feel this towards someone...

"Hey, brat." The beast inside bellowed. 

"What?" He shot back sternly. 

"Remember, she can go back home anytime it is a full moon."

"I know that," He spit. He just hoped she'll come back afterwards. "The necklace I gave her will keep her connected to me, correct?" 

"Yes."

"Good." He whispered.

"What was that, Brat?"

"Nothing." He sneered.

He watched as her emotions changed from sadness, to acceptance, to excitement in one split second. This girl was getting interesting by the minute. He watched her through the eyes of his mask, as she began to walk away. Soon, he felt a pang in his chest. In that exact moment he saw her react and look around. He whispered her name, barely audible. "(Name)..."

*****

"So....what you are trying to say is that you are from an alternate dimension, and you wished on a star to come here and it came true?" Pein said slowly. 

"Sounds like bullshit to me..." 

"Shut up Hidan!" (Name) yelled pointing her finger at him disapprovingly."Its true! I was just minding my own business made a wish and Bam! I'm next to a waterfall with this necklace on my neck." 

Pein seemed to be digesting the information. "(Name) let me take a look a the necklace."

"You can, but it won't come off. It burned me when I tried to take it off when I was about to take a shower." (Name) exclaimed. She stepped closer to him allowing to look at it at first and then he reached for it. Before his fingers could touch the surface a red tinted force field activated and propelled him backwards. After he had recovered he nodded his head all-knowing. "It's just as I expected." (Name) was still shocked what the necklace had done to Pein. 

"What? What is it?" She asked practically jumping up and down. 

"Tobi is curious as well," 

"Stop talking in 3rd person about yourself, swirl-face!" 

"Swirl-face?" Pein ignored the bickering in his office as well as (Name) asking him questions. He signed and began digging for a certain file.

"Konan."

"Yes Pein?" 

"(Name)'s going to have to go to Konoha."

"Whhhhaaaaaatttttt?! But if we go there, they'll kill you!" She outbursted. "W-why does she have to go to Konoha? They think we are evil!"

"We're not going there with her. She'll go alone."

"But how will she find her way?" Konan sounded distressed.

"..." Pein didn't answer. 

"That's what I thought." Konan huffed. 

"Zetsu will hide in the trees guiding her the way there." Pein muttered. Konan sighed in response. 

"I still don't understand why she needs to go there..." 

"Konan! Listen to me. They have more people there, people who are experts in this ordeal. We are useless in this matter." Konan bit her lip. 

"I understand." 

"Dismissed." Was all Pein said. 

"So Konan, what did Pein say after I left?" (Name) asked out of curiosity. 

Konan had her head to the ground. "You will be leaving tomorrow to go to Konoha, (Name)."

"N-no." Konan closed her eyes, trying to be patient. 

"(Name), please understand." 

"I like being here,"

"Awww we love you too, (Name)-chan!" Tobi sang. (Name) smiled at him. 

"See? They like me here too!" 

"It's not a choice," 

"But no one in Konoha would believe me! What would I say? Sup, my names (Name) and I'm from another universe. Lets be best friends! Please don't kill me." 

"We may not be the bestest friends with Konoha, but-"

"Fine....I'll go, but just for you."

"Really?!" Almost every member said in sync. 

"But if one boy ever tries to squeeze my a**...Well lets just say I will be willing to become a Jashinist." (Name) concluded. 

"I always knew I would like you," Hidan said. 

"Bullshit. You didn't believe a word I said the first time I explained my situation," Hidan nodded in approval. 

"See, isn't she a joy?" He said smiling. (Name) rolled her eyes. 

"Fuck off." 

So, tomorrow (Name) will leave for Konoha.