:11:

(Name) was very much lacking in her ninja skills. So much that it was, in fact, embarrassing. Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi were way ahead of her, and were swiftly jumping through the tree branches in the canopy above her head. She shielded her eyes from the shining sun that peeked through the green leaves as she looked up at them. "H-Hey!" She yelled out while running clumsily. "I am still not a full fledged konoichi, you know!?" She huffed angrily. 

"Think of it as training," Kakashi said lazily while peeking down at her. (Name) scrunched her nose at him. She fangirled so much over him before when she was watching the show, but damn, he was a jerk.

"Cut me some slack!" (Name) yelled desperately. This was worse than that part-time job she had during the summer where she had to push loads of shopping carts for a grocery store in the scorching sun for over an hour. What she was doing right now is at least ten times worse.

"True ninjas don't slack off," Kakashi countered holding up a finger. (Name) rolled her eyes. Says the one who is always late because they were reading hentai...She kept running, but she began to exhaust herself to the point where she lost her senses and she caught her foot on a tree root that stuck up from the ground. She felt herself fall and her face hit the hard dirt. Mud got into her mouth and she spit it out in disgust. She heard a light chuckle, and looked up to see the cute blonde dressed in orange smirking at her. 

"What, is my misery amusing to you?" She spat trying to get her mud-caked hair out of her face.

"No," Naruto said simply. "I just thought you could use some help." He held out his hand and she took it gratefully. (Name) stood up and padded her pants down to get at least some filth out of them.

"Thank you." She said politely.

"No problem, dattebayo!" Naruto cheered.

(Name) left the camp grounds and began to search throughout parts of the forest to see if she could find anything edible. Who knows, she might even be able to catch a glimpse of under Kakashi-sensei's mask while he ate...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Hebi were on the move. Sasuke was still on his quest to find his brother Itachi in the hopes of killing him. After all, it was his goal since the very beginning. Karin stayed close to Sasuke while Suigetsu and Jugo stayed closely behind. Karin felt an odd presence, but if she were to describe the feeling it gave her it would be...red. Her eyes darted back and forth under her oval shaped glasses, this presence have her an uneasy feeling. "Sasuke...you feel it don't you?" Sasuke narrowed eyes in suspicion. 

"Yes. And it's coming from the direction we are headed." Sasuke had felt this aura before, he just couldn't pinpoint from where. 

"Sasuke, I'll scout the area ahead. You stay behind." 

"Oi! What are we, chopped liver?!" Suigetsu asked slightly offended. It was nothing he wasn't used to, especially when it came to Karin.