:8:

"How's she doing in Konoha Zetsu?" Pein rumbled.

 "Ahhh...well. She appears to have someone watching her...but other than that she's fine."

Pein folded his hands together in a business like manner. "Konan seems to be worried sick for young (Name)." 

"Let's just hope she doesn't get harmed by Konoha or they'll have a crazed over protective blue-haired women who's in the Akatsuki go anyone who harms a hair on her hair." Konan barked, appearing into the room with paper surrounding her. 

"Oh? Do you know who this person is?" Pein raised an eyebrow. 

Zetsu seemed to think for a minute. "Uhh..No, whenever I tried to spy on him, he would detect my presence and disappear." Pein furrowed his eyebrows in concentration.

"Well, whoever they are, they have some sort of connection towards her. Why else would they be following her? The question is...how do they have that connection considering we were the first to find her?" Konan stepped forward.

"Remember when she told us she had no idea how the necklace got around her neck, maybe that's the case. Maybe we should send one of are members or a summoning." 

Pein sighed softly and closed his eyes. "Let Itachi send of his crows to check on her. If we don't get a report, I'll send someone to masquerade one of their Shinobi's." A moment later Itachi came into the room from being summoned. 

"Itachi, send one of your crows soon it can watch (Name), Konan looks like she's going to have a meltdown." Pein rumbled. 

"Hai, Leader-sama."

The crow soared high above the ground, it's watching eyes peering...stalking. The crow must obey his masters orders. The crow knows it will get punished if it doesn't find what master wants. The crow know it will have to search for years if it had to. He landed himself on the outside of the window frame of Naruto's house. It moved his head up and down and side to side in quick jagged movements when it landed on a (h/c) female. It ruffled it's wings, and cocked its head to the side. "Naruto, are you feeling all right this morning?" The female asked worried. 

"It's fine (Name)-chan. It was probably too much ramen!" Naruto said. (Name) scrunched up her nose. Too much ramen? 

"Well, whatever you say." As she was getting her things ready for another training lesson, she remembered something. "Didn't you hear something last night though?" 

"Yeah...we should probably check that out." Once the crow watched them step outside, it let out a caw. flapping its wings and landed on the (h/c) female.

"(Name)-chan! You have a bird on your shoulder!" Narutp bellowed.

The girls eyes widened as the crow let out a soft caw. "Itachi's?" She whispered to the shadow colored bird. The crow nipped at her ear in response. "Ow!" She cried out softly. 

"Shoo!" Naruto started flapping his arms wildly but the bird just stood there staring at him like he was stupid...which was probably right. 

"Naruto, it's fine. I'll keep him here." (Name) smiled softly. She was happy to know that the Akatsuki hadn't forgot about her. They continued to walk as Naruto kept glancing at the mysterious bird.

"(Name)-chan! In think the bird is glaring at me?" he accused.

"Oh? Naruto...You do realize it's just a bird?" She smirked. The crow watched the two interact...were humans always this strange? (Name) let Naruto walk ahead of her so that she could whisper to the crow, "Don't be sending mean stares at Naruto. It isn't nice..." She kept walking but bumped into Naruto's back. "Oomf!" 

"(Name)...look." She looked up and saw a large tree that fell down, and made a huge mess. Shinobi from the village are surrounding it, attempting to move it or discard of it. The tree toppled over some of the neighboring apartments.

"There wasn't a storm, so who could have done this?" (Name) Whispered. Naruto tried to stay bright and cheery for (Name). "Maybe, a fellow Shinobi was training?" She asked.

Naruto frowned, "With this much damage and close to civilians? They would use the training grounds."

"They want to catch someone's attention maybe?" She questioned. As they grew closer to the tree, the crow began to cawed and squawked, flapping it's wings frantically. At the same time, Naruto felt a pang run through him, and fall to the ground heaving while holding his stomach. It seemed like the world was crashing down on her. The pendant around her neck pulsed red and heated up against her skin. What is happening? "Naruto!" She yelled frantically, trying to get toward to him, when everything seemed to freeze and disappear.

It was like a black abyss. Where am I? She thought. She panicked, and started running forward, Clearly hearing the deathly sound of her footsteps that echoed behind her. A dark chuckle was heard.  She stopped, her heart pounding. There was darkness, and nothing else. What had happened to the village? Where was she? "Who's there!?" She yelled out her voice echoing. "Who's there!" She screamed more fiercely. 

"Your find out soon enough." (Name) gasps, as she felt the thing talking was breathing in her ear. "Soon enough." The voice repeated like the whistling of a strong wind. Suddenly strings of red wrapped around her.

"(Name)-chan! (Name)-chan! You spaced out, I've been calling your name for ten minutes." She realized the voice calling out to her was Naruto, but dizziness overwhelmed her and she knew Naruto was trying to speak to her, but his voice sounded muffled. her vision blurred. She found herself falling with Naruto's arms outstretched to catch her as she blacked out.