:4:

"Take a right," Zetsu ordered. (Name) moved to his instructions. 

"YOUR OTHER RIGHT," 

"Sorry..." (Name) apologized. Name has been on this journey to Konoha for nearly three days. She missed her bed. The only thing she had for the past three days was the cold hard dirt. 

"Watch out for that-"

"AHHHH!"

"Hole." Zetsu grumbled. "Honestly you're accident prone." 

(Name) glared at the bipolar plant. "I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I miss everyone at the base. Can you please stop insulting me?" She growled. 

"Hurry up and get out of that damn hole already. Konoha is up ahead."

"I'm trying! Stop bossing me around Aloe Vera!" Zetsu narrowed his eyes. 

"Someone's coming." Zetsu began to shrink back into a tree. 

"O-Oi!!" (Name) yelled at him. He had left her in a hole. A fucking hole. 

"Naruto! There is a hole! Watch out!" (Name) heard a female voice called out. Is that Sakura? Soon, someone else had fallen on top of (Name) who was still stuck in the giant hole. 

"AHHH!" (Name) and Naruto both yelled. 

"Ge-get off me!" (Name) shoved the blonde off of her, who she immediately recognized as Naruto. "Who are you, Dattebayo!" Naruto pointed a finger at (Name).

"Um..."

"Huh?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU?!" 

"MY EARS!" (Name) screamed. 

Sakura went over to check why Naruto was shouting.

"NARUTO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOUR SCREAMING! ENEMY NINJA COULD HEAR YOU! Oh-" 

Sakura looked into the hole to see Naruto was not alone. (Name) quickly gathered herself and stood up quickly. She cleared her throat and introduced herself.

"A-ah, I'm (Name) (Last)! And uh...I was just on my way to Konoha when I found myself in this predicament..." she said gesturing around herself. Naruto was staring at her. 

"What village are you from?" Sakura asked suspicious. 

"T-that's the thing...you see...I am not really from a village...?" Naruto was shocked and took you by the shoulders. 

"What do yah mean you're not from a village?!"

"Well....It's kinda....Hard to explain. I-I was hoping to speak with the Hokage in the matter I'm in." (Name) said shyly. 

Sakura gave her a long staring glance. "Why should we believe you?" Sakura asked. 

(Name) bit her lip trying to explain herself. 

"Y-you d-don't have to believe me if you choose not too. N-not too long ago I f-fell asleep in my house and w-woke up next to a waterfall. I heard this village could help me." (Name) shuffled her feet. Why did this have to happen to her!? 

Sakura seemed to be in deep thought, trying to catch a lie in (Name)'s short tale. 

"Come on, Sakura! Does she look harmless to you?" Naruto put his arm around (Name). 

"C-could you-"

"Naruto you baka!" Sakura shouted with an evil glint in her eye.

 "What?!" Naruto yelled back defensively. Sakura looked to the side looking at something. 

"Kakashi-sensei! There is a strange girl in the hole Naruto fell in!"

"Hmmmm?" Kakashi said lazily, before closing his book. 

"H-hi!" (Name) waved awkwardly. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me. She silently thought."I-I was wondering if I could speak with the Hokage..." (Name) looked hopefully at the sexy as hell Kakashi. 

"Where are you from?"

"I already answered that..." 

"She came from nowhere," Naruto clarified. "Next to a waterfall!" he added. Kakashi looked down at both of them. 

"Well we can't solve anything with you both still down there now can we?" He said waving his hand in the air at nothing in particular.

"Naruto, boost--erm--" 

"(Name)," (Name) said softly answering his implied question. 

"--boost (Name) up." Naruto smiled giving a thumbs up. He grabbed you in his arms pulling you up in a ninja jump. (Name) tightened her grip on Naruto as they felt weightless.

"That's so cool!" (Name) squealed like a child on Christmas day. 

Naruto looked confused. "You're not a ninja?" 

"Naruto, she has no headband." Sakura said. 

"Ohh, Sorry." He rubbed his head sheepishly. 

"It's alright. I've wanted to become one though." (Name) answered truthfully.

"I can help you train sometime, if that's okay with you...to get you started." Naruto had a rose pink coloring tinted on his cheeks. (Name) smiled a big smile. This was like a dream come true. She flung her arms around him spinning around. 

"I can be a ninja?!?" She yelled excitedly. 

"H-hey! Slow down!" Naruto chuckled. Kakashi put his hand on Naruto's shoulder, stopping the spinning. 

"Naruto, don't make promises you can't keep. We still aren't sure if we can trust her fully yet,"

"I know, dattebayo. But look at her face, she looks so innocent." Naruto pointed to her. (Name) smiled innocently and gave wide eyes. 

"Looks can be deceiving." Kakashi stated. 

"We need to go back to report anyway. I guess we can bring (Name)." Kakashi sighed. 

"Really?! Thank you!" (Name) gushed. 

Kakashi waved her off, doing his usual eye crinkle smile, before pulling out his book. (Name) sighed in relief. She didn't know what she'd do if they didn't let her come along. She walked along, stepping on leaves. She looked in different directions looking for any sign of Zetsu. There was none, thank god. She looked down at the necklace that was still around her neck and she could have sworn it made a pulsing sound. It felt like she was wearing another heart around her neck. It made her own heart skip a beat, and it felt as if the necklace and her own heart were working in sync. It glowed red softly for a brief moment. She recalled back to her dream and the cat-like mask she had seen. Who exactly was it? She narrowed her eyes at the ground watching her feet as they moved forward. She felt the same feeling that she had before. 

Someone was watching her.

*****

He stared at Naruto with jealousy. How dare (Name) wrap her arms around Naruto. She should be with him! He glared holes through Naruto's back. He watched as (Name) did a silent gasp. Shit, she noticed his presence. Yet, he remained where he was. He felt anger boil up, how could he of all people touch his (Name)? When he saw (Name) smile his heart warmed up and a smirk creeped on his lips behind the mask. So beautiful'...he thought. Naruto...he was the one who made him feel these nasty vibes. It was a horrible feeling. Just Naruto's very existence made him nauseous. 

It took all his power to stand still and not run down there and run away with his dear (Name). Again this was his (Name). She didn't even know him, but it just sounds...right. Its bad enough Naruto has taken a liking to her. Now he's going to worry about a whole village setting their eyes on his precious jewel, and he does not like one bit. 

He was going to have to restrain himself from killing anyone.