:6:

He couldn't help, but admire the beauty of the power that surrounded her. the color of ruby red encased her whole body. It was truly fascinating. He couldn't help the proud feeling bubbling up in his chest, oh how his necklace responded to her. He smirked as Kakashi has is mouthed gaped at her. The was surprised how she could access the power so quickly. He felt his stomach plummet with a sense of dread. The quicker she learns how to control it, the quicker she could access the portal and go back to her home if she wanted to. He did not like that at all, not one bit.

It drove him on the edge of insanity, this feeling of him wanting her. He needed her with him everyday. He never wanted her to leave him. Oh, how he wanted to take her away and have her all to himself. They would be perfect...her sunlight contrasting with his darkness would create the perfect yin to yang. He wanted to unleash his feelings for her and only her. He would make her his.

*****

After the accident while training with Kakashi, (Which they kept it a secret from Tsunade...for now) (Name) realized she had no where to live and it was noon. "Lady Hokage?" (Name) said with uncertainty.

"What do you want, brat?" Tsunade said, with a bottle of sake in her hand. This paper work was killing her. 

"Eh, I don't have a place to stay...Do you know of any?" She looked up, her face looking as clear as day that this issue as never crossed her mind.

"Uhhh...." She scratched the side of her head with the tip of her pen. She took a breath and looked back up at the female standing in front of her uncomfortably. "You can just live with someone," (Name) shifted on her feet. 

"Okay, but who?" 

"Naruto," 

"Wait....what?" (Name) stopped shifting around and stood dead still. "Why Naruto?" Tsunade waved her hand in the air. 

"That boy could use someone to look after him. You seem like a responsible person," She said waving off the matter and tilting her head back down towards the piles of paperwork. 

The Hokage office was silent, but a blob of orange enter the room screaming "YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! YOU REALLY MEAN IT GRANNY?"

Tsunade's eye began twitching. "DON'T CALL ME GRANNY!" She almost soberly hissed. 

"Sorry Granny!" 

(Name) couldn't help, but smile at her new housemate. She twirled around and grabbed Naruto by the collar and whispered, "Let's go before Tsunade kills my new housemate." Naruto had a shit eating grin before sweeping (Name) up, bridal style. 

"Ehh! Naruto, what on earth are you think your doing?" 

"Ninjas take the window, (Name). Bye Granny!"

She let out a small "Eep" when they jumped out the window.As soon as they left the window, they could hear Tsunade yelling, "No funny buisness, Naruto!" Naruto laughed lightly as he ninja jumped from roof to roof. 

"Isn't this awesome? You'll be rooming with the future Hokage!" she smiled brightly at his excitement, and tried hard to contain her own bubbly feeling. "How about I introduce you to some of my friends first?" Naruto asked. I already know them from the anime though.... she agreed despite already 'knowing' them, but she wanted to meet them because it was something she has always wanted to do. Why else would she have wished on a star? besides becoming a ninja.

(Name) bit her lip nervously. "Are you sure they're going to like me?" She waited for a response.

"Like you? LIKE YOU? THEY'LL LOVE YOU!" Naruto bursts. 

(Name) laughed, and burrowed her head into his jacket. "...but first is there a place to eat?" 

Naruto eyes seemed to gleam. "Ichiraku is the place the be!" 

(Name) already knew that answer, but Naruto seemed to be really happy. "What can you get from Ichiracku?" She questioned.

"The most amazing thing in the world...RAMEN!" He looked her straight in the eyes, with his own bright blue ones. They seemed to glow, as the light them. It was weird, seeing him like this right in front of her. She had always seen him on screen in a world so unlike her own is was impossible to even dream to be beside him like this. This was so real, she could feel the cloth of Naruto's always orange clothes beneath her fingertips and the unique smell as she buried her face in his chest as they flew. He was grown now, this was 'Shippuden' time, and she was proud of him. She practically was with him since the beginning, even if he didn't know her. She knew he would turn out to be a hero. That time hasn't come yet, (Name) had already came to the conclusion she got blasted into Naruto in the beginning of Shippuden. Naruto landed in front of Ichiroku's setting (Name) down on her feet. (Name) couldn't stop grinning ear to ear as they sat in the famous ramen booth. 
"Who did you bring in this time, Naruto?" Teuchi said, smiling brightly, at his favorite customer.

"Old man this is (Name)! She's new in this village and I bring her to the best place for food!" Teuchi gave a friendly smile to (Name), which she returned. 

"First time trying my ramen, I suppose (Name)." she shook her head eagerly. 

"First timers get their ramen on the house." 

"Oh man! YAS!" Teuchi sat the huge ramen bowl in front of her and her eyes grew big. She grabbed her chopsticks and began slurping her ramen noodles up faster than Naruto himself. 

"Woah! (Name)! Slow down!" Naruto said while shoving his own face with ramen trying to catch up to you. 

"Nwgho Waghy!" Her speech was not comprehensible due to her mouth being full. 

"What?" 

"I said 'No Way!'" She finished first while Naruto was still finishing up his. "MAN! That was good!!" She patted her stomach indicating her filling meal. 

"You want more?" Teuchi asked. 

"Naw, I'm full! Thanks so much!" 

"You're Welcome" he smiled behind the counter wiping off dishes. (Name) stood up. can't believe I ate at the famous Ichiroku Ramen! she thought excitedly. 

"Ahh that was the stuff." she sighed. She was walking peacefully next to Naruto. "Hey Naruto-Ooph" (Name) bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry!" She apologized before looking up. She didn't realize is was Rock Lee.

"I'M SORRY YOUTHFUL FLOWER I BUMPED INTO YOU! I SHALL DO 500 PUSHUPS!"

He was wearing his normal green beast outfit. She looked at his face in horror. HIS EYEBROWS WERE WORST THAN ENGLANDS FROM HETALIA! (Name) sweat-dropped. "That's Rock Lee. But I call him Bushy Brows." Naruto said near her ear. (Name) snickered. 

"I can see why..." 

"Lee, this is (Name)..."  Lee hugged (Name). She felt like her insides were being squeezed, like women in the eighteenth century wearing corsets.

"Lee....You're...Squeezing...to...hard." 

"OH! I AM SORRY, I WILL RUN 150, NO, 200 LAPS AROUND KONOHA AS A APPOLOGY!!" And off he went. She blinked after him. When she turned around she saw InoShikaCho. She already met Shika, but (Name) wanted to meet the other two as well!

"Who -munch- are-Munch- you?" Choji asked, chewing on his barbecue potato chips.

"Oh I-I'm (Name). Nice to meet you." 

"Eh, Girl you need to boost some of your confidence. I'm Ino." She said flicking her hair. 

"N-Nice to meet you again Shika." 

He gave a small "Troublesome." (Name) actually got along with the group really fast. 

"Oh man, its late I have to go, Bye!" Ino waved off. Choji left right after her. Soon as they left Shika turned to (Name). 

"I was watching you and Kakashi train and I wanted to ask. What was that power you used?" 

(Name) froze. She was screwed, mega screwed.