:9:

There was a beeping sound to the beat of (Name)'s heart, and warmth of another hand on top of her own. She opened her bleary eyes to see a very worried face on the whisker-faced blonde beside her. "Naruto?" (Name) croaked out. A look of relief crossed Naruto's face as he smiled and tightened his grip on her hand. 

"Hey sleepy head," he whispered.  (Name) laughed and winced. She put her hand to her head to sooth the pain throbbing in her temples.

"Gahhh..." Naruto looked worried again. "Oh, get that look off you face, Naruto. I'm fine." She began to stretch. "So now that I'm fine and dandy. Do you think they will let me out of this prison?" (Name) hoped down from the bed and froze at seeing Naruto's blush. Her eyes widened at the hospital gown showing off her...regions. She quickly covered herself up, blushing a deep scarlet. Damn these hospital gowns..... they were a pain. "Just...Just pretend you saw nothing...Or else!" She threatened. Naruto nodds his head rapidly, whith his blush still vibrant as the sun. 

(Name)-chan...I don't know if you should leave so soon," Naruto argued, although he still couldn't look at her square in the face. (Name) raised an eyebrow at him. At that moment, there was a knock at the door. Naruto turned and (Name) looked back to the door to see Shikamaru. 

"Naruto, Sakura said if you don't leave soon with her and the rest of team 7—-Oh good to see you're awake (Name)." Shikamaru said politely. 

(Name) glared at Naruto in suspicion, "Leaving where?" She sneered. 

Nauto sent a death glare at Shikamaru and then turned around slowly showing a smile to (Name) while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Leaving?? Who's leaving...???"

(Name) moved closer to Naruto so close that their chests were about to touch, she pointed her finger. "You're lying." She sung. Naruto blinked and was sweating in drips. (Name) squinted her eyes at him putting her face close to his. Her eyes read spill it.  

"We were requested to go on a retrieval mission, that's it." Naruto said.

(Name) blinked repeatedly, "I wasn't born yesterday Naruto, spill some more information." Her words dripped with sarcasm. Shikamaru in the background was having a blast. He was smiling like a total idiot leaning on the doorframe because he knew just as well as (Name) did that Naruto was lying. Shikamaru might as well pull out a lawn chair and a bag of popcorn. (Name) walked over to Shika with the hospital blanket covering her so she doesn't flash anyone else. "I know you know something Shikamaru...." He looked away lazily. 

"I know nothing. This is between you and Naruto." (Name) grunted and turned back to Naruto.

She tried to give her best puppy dog face and pouted "Pwease tell me Naruto...." She fluttered her eyelashes. She clung onto his arm. "I won't be mad." (Name) cooed. 

Naruto gulped, he was in for it now. "Its-" 

"Yes?"

"Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto closed his eyes for the worst.